PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady non-handshakes in SB losses....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unpopular opinion: but people should care about this. The weird snake oil stuff notwithstanding, Brady has been a model citizen and one of the nicest guys around. With that said, stuff like this can add to the obnoxious and, frankly, mostly bizarre hatred that the rest of the country has for Brady.

Unpopular opinion: but people should care about this. The weird snake oil stuff notwithstanding, Brady has been a model citizen and one of the nicest guys around. With that said, stuff like this can add to the obnoxious and, frankly, mostly bizarre hatred that the rest of the country has for Brady.
Never heard that before...interesting...

Look, there are millions of people that hate the Patriots becasue they are better than their teams. They will do everything they can to continue the hate. Beating them most of the times makes it all the better.

Knowing him, he probably texts or talks to them later, when he has better control of his emotions. Media makes a bigger deal out of it then necessary.

Yeah that's like my wife, when she's mad I just leave her alone. Otherwise **** just gets worse.

Also, sometimes I poke that bees nest, because hell, you gotta take chances in life, and angry women are funny.

Yeah that's like my wife, when she's mad I just leave her alone. Otherwise **** just gets worse.

Also, sometimes I poke that bees nest, because hell, you gotta take chances in life, and angry women are funny.
Ha! For the record, I am not funny when I'm angry. I am dangerous.

Ha! For the record, I am not funny when I'm angry. I am dangerous.

All women say that, but until I see a knife or gun in hand, it's all funny to me.

It's upsetting since the winning fans can't just enjoy their victory but need to rub it in ways like this. I've stayed of FB for a week now. I just got back on today and Philly fans are killing TB since he didn't shake Foles hand. I don't care if he did or not but they can't just enjoy the victory, parade and re-watch parties. They have to rip on Tom.

Did every other losing QB in the history of the Super Bowl shake the winning QB's hand? Did Donovan McNabb?

See it as you see fit, but I personally believe, he and BB purposefully, do that just to piss off the league.

If it's not a requirement, they thumb their nose at it.

It looks classless, but TB does commend them afterwards.

Anyway, to the victors go the spoils.
Let the winner soak up the attention. They deserve it.

...And it's not like the Seagulls have been gracious winners TBH.
They've actually been ****s....so... NP here.

IMO

I believe he didn’t shake hands yesterday with Foles. Is it true that in all the 3 SB losses he didn’t shake the opposing QBs hand? I love Brady to death but wanted to know if this is true and if so.....why doesn’t he?
I don't think scores should be kept either.
Let's just call it the Political Correct Bowl and get it over with
Hugs for all....and rings.
PS...tackling is fascist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes