PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Negotiations to Begin at Combine (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the same feeling watching the Cardinals, Bengals, Dolphins, Giants, Redskins...even the Bears, honestly. Just incredibly boring no matter what year it is and who's there.

I've been getting into soccer lately and professional football badly needs a relegation system.
New Jersey Giants and Jet fans would never be the same. I'm in.

Don Yee was spotted walking past the Pats scout team and giving them a head nod. It is indeterminate if it was a “good chat” head nod or “too bad” head nod

Isn’t this tampering..?

Not really. He doesn't come out and say he's interested in signing him. He just threw out Brady as an example of a QB who's not very mobile and is a winner.

Tannehill deserves above average backup QB money ... no more.

If you go to the Titans board they think Tannehill has taken steps to be the next stud QB in the league. They think just because he took them to the AFCCG it means they should keep him around for longer. AFCCG means squat.

Don Yee was spotted walking past the Pats scout team and giving them a head nod. It is indeterminate if it was a “good chat” head nod or “too bad” head nod
Oh, yee of little faith.

If you go to the Titans board they think Tannehill has taken steps to be the next stud QB in the league. They think just because he took them to the AFCCG it means they should keep him around for longer. AFCCG means squat.
They are delusional lol.

Just strikes me as weird that they would need the combine to do this. I think they already have made an offer and it is just not enough. So Brady and Yee are rolling the dice to get a better offer to squeeze the Patriots. I do not think Belichick will blink unless over ruled by Kraft. In which case he risks losing Belichick.

So would you risk losing Brady or Belichick? I would risk losing Brady at this point. I dont think he can stay healthy enough to grab another ring.

Tannie is good but not good enough to tie up a significant amount of your cap on him. Titans should be all in on Brady. Vrabel is ballsy enough to do it, too.

I’d be very surprised if Brady goes somewhere other than New England or Tennessee.

So would you risk losing Brady or Belichick? I would risk losing Brady at this point. I dont think he can stay healthy enough to grab another ring.

The guy has played through broken ribs, and the only time he missed games was when he blew out his knee!

20 years in the NFL and he has only missed 15 games due to injury. Ras IR missed 15 games in his first year and a half. Or in 20 years, he has missed less than twice the amount of NFL games that the Pats #1 pick in 2019 has!

Many things can be said about Brady, injury prone is not one of them. The guy takes care of his body better than anyone, and he plays thourgh injuries.

They are delusional lol.

It's a fanbase that doesn't know what it takes to win. If Tannehill leaves, Brady gives them a much better shot to win a SB. They can worry about their future QB later. They seem to be under the impression that with a few tweaks here and there and they are super bowl bound.

The guy has played through broken ribs, and the only time he missed games was when he blew out his knee!

20 years in the NFL and he has only missed 15 games due to injury. Ras IR missed 15 games in his first year and a half. Or in 20 years, he has missed less than twice the amount of NFL games that the Pats #1 pick in 2019 has!

Many things can be said about Brady, injury prone is not one of them. The guy takes care of his body better than anyone, and he plays thourgh injuries.
Those injuries limited him to short passes all year
Only my opinion but I think they are of the chronic type.

Tannie is good but not good enough to tie up a significant amount of your cap on him. Titans should be all in on Brady. Vrabel is ballsy enough to do it, too.

I’d be very surprised if Brady goes somewhere other than New England or Tennessee.

Reminds me a bit of Joe Flacco in that way. Joe was never good enough to get top QB money, but he timed an unbelievable Super Bowl run perfectly, and cashed in. Unsurprisingly, the Ravens were never a legitimate threat after that until he left.

Just strikes me as weird that they would need the combine to do this. I think they already have made an offer and it is just not enough. So Brady and Yee are rolling the dice to get a better offer to squeeze the Patriots. I do not think Belichick will blink unless over ruled by Kraft. In which case he risks losing Belichick.

Don’t read too much of anything into anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST