PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady named to NFL 100 All-Time team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to think that leaving Starr and Bradshaw off reflected that there teams O's were built around the running game. I was surprised by Farve and Marino.

Unitas in many ways was the prototype of the Modern QB, even over Graham, Saw Unitas play never saw Graham play.

Because I knew there would be a certain segment of Patriots fans who would be all over it once they saw he wasn't named to the team.

I'm just pointing out how pathetic they are.
Sure, but I could point out how pathetic it is that you were here this fast doing the same thing 'they' are. You used the word insecure which was ironic. Drew Brees doesn't need you defending him. He's a 1st ballot HOF QB.

Sure, but I could point out how pathetic is here that you were here this fast doing the same thing 'they' are. You used the word insecure which was ironic. Drew Brees doesn't need you defending him. He's a 1st ballot HOF QB.

I'm not defending him, I'm pointing out how sad and pathetic some people here are about the whole issue.

Why are *you* defending them though? That's what I'd like to know

I'm not defending him, I'm pointing out how sad and pathetic some people here are about the whole issue.

Why are *you* defending them though? That's what I'd like to know
You are a troll I'm attacking you not defending them. You didn't stroll in here the next day and happen to see 'anti' brees comments, you rushed here as soon as the episode was done LOOKING for them. Enjoy yourself, dude.

Anyone know where to find this online?

Im not really bothered by Marino on the list.
Put him or Elway with the 49ers in the 80s they probably win just as many championships. And that’s no disrespect to Montana. Big Montana fan

I only partly agree with this. It's the same as saying Manning on the Patriots wins a few more. I say he'd win 3 or 4. He wouldn't have beaten either Seattle or Atlanta or Philadelphia (2nd time). So he'd finish his career with multiple Super Bowl losses.

Marino on the 49ers wins at least two (don't agree about Elway), just because the 49ers defense actually had a bunch off stellar players. People forget that the 49ers were not just about the offense. Fred Dean, Charles Haley, Keena Turner, Dwight Hicks, Ronnie Lott, I'm sure I'm missing a few.

Brees has all the records plus a title over Marino. Plus has a decent chance of a second this year

Counting records are largely meaningless. If Brady had five more TDs right now, does that make Brees any less or a QB? Of course not.

It’s annoying, if not insulting, how Saints fans actually declare that Brees is the GOAT or a top 5 all-time QB with ignorance of the statistical norms or each era. Brady and Manning are without a doubt the better QBs of this era. Brees is a really good QB; would be better to just appreciate his greatness rather than tear down better QBs to desperately try to pump him up.

You are a troll I'm attacking you not defending them. You didn't stroll in here the next day and happen to see 'anti' brees comments, you rushed here as soon as the episode was done LOOKING for them. Enjoy yourself, dude.

I'm not a troll. I've been signed up for this message board for like 7 or 8 years. It so happens that I like the Patriots and root for them and I read this message board most days, if not every day.

Sorry if you don't like it, but it's a free country.

Because I knew there would be a certain segment of Patriots fans who would be all over it once they saw he wasn't named to the team. Same bunch of dipshits who whined like *****es when Drew broke the touchdown record.

I'm just pointing out how pathetic they are. sorry not sorry

Seems tonight was a confirmation of what everyone thought of that ridiculous ceremony and even more ridiculous “BrEEs iS The GoaT” stupidity.

Brees is a really good QB; would be better to just appreciate his greatness

You could do that yourself, if you weren't so obsessed with gleefully pointing to his every perceived fault in a rabid rush to declare Brady better

Seems tonight was a confirmation of what everyone thought of that ridiculous ceremony and even more ridiculous “BrEEs iS The GoaT” stupidity.

And it seems like you're a complete and total idiot.

How many of your posts on this message board are about Brees? A hell of a lot, lately. Maybe you should follow your own team instead of obsessively hating on somebody else's

but hey, that's just me

I was listening to Gradkowski's show on NFL radio on Sirius last week, and I thought, finally, someone is talking about what it means for a QB to play in a dome. He didn't want to slight Brees, but he did say Brees's stats are hugely inflated. He was comparing Brees to Rodgers, and he said, when you throw in a dome, your arm is ready to go from second number 1. You know it's going to be a passing game. He said in the cold, it really takes you a long time to be able to spin the ball right even if you are maniacal about warm-ups. He didn't say anything about Brady and Manning though.

I'm not a troll. I've been signed up for this message board for like 7 or 8 years. It so happens that I like the Patriots and root for them and I read this message board most days, if not every day.

Sorry if you don't like it, but it's a free country.
Absolutely and we will both carry on. Best of luck in the playoffs. I'll make sure to go to a Saints forum and blast anyone who blasts patriots fans and Tom Brady. I'm sure it will end well for me.

You could do that yourself, if you weren't so obsessed with gleefully pointing to his every perceived fault in a rabid rush to declare Brady better

Wait, so you're in a rush to prove that Brady isn't better?

Buahahaha

Absolutely and we will both carry on. Best of luck in the playoffs. I'll make sure to go to a Saints forum and blast anyone who blasts patriots fans and Tom Brady. I'm sure it will end well for me.

Did I say anything bad at all about Tom Brady? Nope.

Did I say anything bad about all Patriots fans? Nope.

As for other message boards, Come get your people, they're making total asses out of the rest of you.

What's funny is, yall talk about Brees more than we do. Why are you soooooooooooooo damn insecure?
You a Saints fan? Doubt we talk more about him than you guys do.

Debate here on who belonged on the list and the newer guys didn't make it, which they didn't aside from Manning and GOAT. How do you feel about the list?

I did appreciate Brees until midway through last season when the insanity hit fever pitch about his actual place in history. For the record, I consider Graham to be as good as Brady and am in the minority of Pats fans. I appreciate history of the QB position. Go look in Twitter and see on full display the total ignorance of Brees ball washers making fun of guys in black and white photos. No appreciation for the history of the game or the position.

Last edited:
Because I knew there would be a certain segment of Patriots fans who would be all over it once they saw he wasn't named to the team. Same bunch of dipshits who whined like *****es when Drew broke the touchdown record.

I'm just pointing out how pathetic they are. sorry not sorry

Yeah, everybody who witnessed the last five years is getting butthurt over a touchdown record. WTF?

You a Saints fan? Doubt we talk more about him than you guys do.

Debate here on who belonged on the list and the newer guys didn't make it, which they didn't aside from Manning and GOAT. How do you feel about the list?

I thought it was stupid that Otto Graham is on it, considering nobody who voted for the damn thing ever saw him play. Thought it was stupid that Favre was on it and Brees was not, considering Brees is clearly the better QB. More or less feel the same way about Marino.

But it doesn't ruin my day, I don't give a crap about the NFL and all their ******** nor their "lists". I'm just annoyed by the certain segment of Pats fans who circle the wagons to talk **** every time Drew eats a bowl of cereal or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back