Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Does Brady win NFL MVP in 2021

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
lmao at 34 to 16. these voters are actually ****ing dumb. 2006 and 2009 1st AP levels of garbage

Really don't see what these voters see in Rodgers. Brady was the best QB in the league this year. I guess one of those years when the deserving MVP doesn't win it. Oh well.

The mob has not been a significant factor in Vegas in decades. Going legit was far more profitable. But that’s irrelevant, why on earth would these ultra rich institutions literally defined by throwing around money have any trouble finding this stuff out? You don’t need the backing of organized crime lmao

The mob has not been a significant factor in Vegas in decades. Going legit was far more profitable. But that’s irrelevant, why on earth would these ultra rich institutions literally defined by throwing around money have any trouble finding this stuff out? You don’t need the backing of organized crime lmao
I think you are way over thinking this.

Well, time to put this thread to bed.

Rodgers choking as the 1 seed should disqualify him but it won't.

The MVP curse lives on

That's why I didn't want Mahomes winning MVP before the year began.

Brady almost broke it in 2017.
Yep.

That was not a good day for Belichick.

Though he redeemed himself the next year.

The curse will eventually be broken.

What's crazy is you'd think it would've happened by now. Been close a few times.

For instance:

01: Warner's Rams were 14 point favorites. They lose 20-17. They are a Pats taking a knee, and winning coin toss away, from likely winning. Remember, the Rams offense was unstoppable in the dying moments of that game.

02: Gannon's Raiders were in a pickem going in. Bucs absolutely destroyed them.

05: Alexander's Seahawks were victims of awful officiating against Pittsburgh.

06: Tomlinson's Chargers are a guy kneeling down away from a likely guaranteed SB win.

07: Brady's Pats are one Moss step away from a miraculous TD with seconds left.

09: Manning's Colts are likely an onside kick recovery away from winning.

14: Rodgers Packers are a recovery away from a SB berth.

16: Ryan's Falcons are a few kneel downs awaybfrom a SB. Instead they chuck it over the field and collapse.

17: Brady's Pats are maybe a strip sack away from winning. Why maybe? Because if the Pats score a TD, and there's over a minute left, does anyone expect the awful D to prevent a FG? Unlikely. That TD would've needed to be scored with like 13 seconds left.

18: Mahomes Chiefs are an offside away from likely beating Rams in the SB.

Yep.

That was not a good day for Belichick.

Though he redeemed himself the next year.

The curse will eventually be broken.

What's crazy is you'd think it would've happened by now. Been close a few times.

For instance:

01: Warner's Rams were 14 point favorites. They lose 20-17. They are a Pats taking a knee, and winning coin toss away, from likely winning. Remember, the Rams offense was unstoppable in the dying moments of that game.

02: Gannon's Raiders were in a pickem going in. Bucs absolutely destroyed them.

05: Alexander's Seahawks were victims of awful officiating against Pittsburgh.

06: Tomlinson's Chargers are a guy kneeling down away from a likely guaranteed SB win.

07: Brady's Pats are one Moss step away from a miraculous TD with seconds left.

09: Manning's Colts are likely an onside kick recovery away from winning.

14: Rodgers Packers are a recovery away from a SB berth.

16: Ryan's Falcons are a few kneel downs awaybfrom a SB. Instead they chuck it over the field and collapse.

17: Brady's Pats are maybe a strip sack away from winning. Why maybe? Because if the Pats score a TD, and there's over a minute left, does anyone expect the awful D to prevent a FG? Unlikely. That TD would've needed to be scored with like 13 seconds left.

18: Mahomes Chiefs are an offside away from likely beating Rams in the SB.

Too much discussion from the media about a silly curse, which we all know to be nonsense. Not enough talk from the media about 9 MVP Awards going to Manning and Rodgers, two guys who are made an art of choking…and maybe we should be looking at the real reasons they don’t succeed in the playoffs and if they should win the MVP to begin with, considering their major flaws.

I don’t believe in the MVP curse. 2007, 2016, 2017 all should have broken it but it took miracles and a coach basically throwing the game for them to lose

also Manning and Rodgers are just chokers and they won almost half of the MVP awards. the fact that Rodgers didn’t even make a super bowl in his 4 MVPs lol

I don’t believe in the MVP curse. 2007, 2016, 2017 all should have broken it but it took miracles and a coach basically throwing the game for them to lose

also Manning and Rodgers are just chokers and they won almost half of the MVP awards. the fact that Rodgers didn’t even make a super bowl in his 4 MVPs lol
Let's not forget PEDton's 9 one-and-dones. That's a record that will never be reached, let alone broken. I think 4 of those came when he had the top seed.

Let's not forget PEDton's 9 one-and-dones. That's a record that will never be reached, let alone broken. I think 4 of those came when he had the top seed.
He also has the most playoff losses at 13.

Brady almost broke it in 2017.
I think people forget what the curse is. The curse is not, you dont win a superbowl. Most dont win a superbowl. The curse was the player either gets hurt or they have a horrible year. Brady never had either after being on madden so the curse ended a while back.

I think people forget what the curse is. The curse is not, you dont win a superbowl. Most dont win a superbowl. The curse was the player either gets hurt or they have a horrible year. Brady never had either after being on madden so the curse ended a while back.
the thread is about the MVP curse (no one wins MVP + super bowl same year) ...not madden curse

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back