Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Does Brady win NFL MVP in 2021

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe there is one argument for Rodgers and IMO it is a flimsy one. It was this game with Rodgers not playing. I think Rodgers would have beaten the Chiefs.

Well the issue there, is he was out because of his selfishness....so I mean how valuable is that?

I’m going to narrow down your posts to just this sub-forum, limit the time period to just this season, and see how much you’ve posted in here. I’m honestly curious. Be back in a little bit.

I'm sure it's quite a bit. I'm a troll...

I’m going to narrow down your posts to just this sub-forum, limit the time period to just this season, and see how much you’ve posted in here. I’m honestly curious. Be back in a little bit.
So, since 9/9/21 (the start of the season) until today, you have added a combined 404 posts in just this sub-forum alone. That makes this post…

@Tottie
LOL, the sensitivity on this board is unbelievable. If the Bradyites aren't trashing Mahomes, Rodgers, Brees, or Manning, they are trashing Belichick. If anyone mentions anything positive about another NFL player/rival of Brady, the claws come out...

…even more pathetic than I once thought. You need to get laid, Mr. Porksley.

Yeah, but not a good one. You’re just not funny enough to be a quality troll.

Yeah, but not a good one. You’re just not funny enough to be a quality troll.

If I am getting under someone's skin, which I seem to be doing a lot of, i think it qualifies as being a good troll...

Again this basically just goes back to my theory that you were a fan of another team that Brady used to beat all the time. Brady left, so you jumped on the Pats to basically be a pats fans who trolls Brady. Its the only thing that explains it.

If I am getting under someone's skin, which I seem to be doing a lot of, i think it qualifies as being a good troll...
They are laughing at you, not with you

I was being sarcastic. Trying to compare GB's injuries to Tampa Bay's injuries this year is a joke.
He also talks about Bucs injuries furthe down in the article.

He also talks about Bucs injuries furthe down in the article.
Yeah I kinda stopped reading after them trying to use GB injuries to prop up rodgers, because, wow.

Why are these threads here because of him and then he's allowed to simply spend his days railroading them? Who owns this place? They want the traffic so they keep this stuff alive but won't moderate it properly.

Try again.

Rodgers - 13 TDs of 5 yards or less (35% of his touchdowns)

Brady - 18 TDs of 5 yards or less (40 % of his touchdowns)
You do know that 5 yards or less is not the one yard line necessarily...right? Let me ask you this. How does Rodgers have only a few less td's but 1200 less yards.

You can’t be that dumb. You really don’t realize that you’re getting trolled, to the tune of 406 posts (and counting)?

You can’t be that dumb. You really don’t realize that you’re getting trolled, to the tune of 406 posts (and counting)?

If you keep responding, it means I'm doing a good job getting under your skin...want to count how any responses to my posts there are? I all of a sudden pulled you in to this discussion, didn't I?

Last edited:
Oh come on.....of course he can be that dumb

You do know that 5 yards or less is not the one yard line necessarily...right? Let me ask you this. How does Rodgers have only a few less td's but 1200 less yards.

Rodgers has 6 one-yard TD throws, while Brady has 3...you have been proven wrong several times about Rodgers getting a bunch of 1 yard TD passes to pad his TD totals. And have you ever heard of a concept called play action?

Last edited:
not sure what he said because I skip past his posts without reading, but we are talking about the village idiot here. he doesn’t realize it

If you keep responding, it means I'm doing a good job getting under your skin...want to count how any responses to my posts there are? I all of a sudden pulled you in to this discussion, didn't I?
7 minutes between post and edit. You had to marinate on that one, Mortimer?

Rodgers has 6 one-yard TD throws, while Brady has 3...you have been proven wrong several times about Rodgers getting a bunch of 1 yard TD passes to pad his TD totals. And have you ever heard of a concept called play action?
How was I proven wrong when you just showed the stat that rodgers had twice as much. lol

7 minutes between post and edit. You had to marinate on that one, Mortimer?

Yeah, I added the second sentence. Wanna actually contribute to the discussion of who should be MVP instead of getting triggered by my posts? Or nah?

Yeah, I added the second sentence. Wanna actually contribute to the discussion of who should be MVP instead of getting triggered by my posts? Or nah?
Or you can leave this forum and start a "I love Aaron Rodgers" Forum on the main page and do it there.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back