Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Does Brady win NFL MVP in 2021

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Most recent odds I saw said Bucs and Pats are the most likely Super Bowl pairing.

So I say yeah, give him the MVP. It'll take away the sting.

Most recent odds I saw said Bucs and Pats are the most likely Super Bowl pairing.

So I say yeah, give him the MVP. It'll take away the sting.

Bill in 2003 was the last Coach of the Year to win it all, so I guess there could be multiple curses. Something has to give ;)

But in all honestly, I don’t believe in curses. Many MVPs and coaches have made it to the Super Bowl and didn’t lose because of their award. Just freakish coincidence. I hope both of them get the hardware for individual accolades.

Bill in 2003 was the last Coach of the Year to win it all, so I guess there could be multiple curses. Something has to give ;)

But in all honestly, I don’t believe in curses. Many MVPs and coaches have made it to the Super Bowl and didn’t lose because of their award. Just freakish coincidence. I hope both of them get the hardware for individual accolades.
Just as long as my Patriots get the big silver football thingie.

the bulk difference should be too much for Rodgers to overcome. Brady is close to him in passer rating and has him beat in completion % also

the bulk difference should be too much for Rodgers to overcome. Brady is close to him in passer rating and has him beat in completion % also
and td's and yards, and Rodgers missed a game. etc etc

Media will still give it to Rodgers because that is what they do... lick Qaron's balls.

After today's Brady shutout and Rodgers win, I think Rodgers is looking good now for the MVP.
Nah still Brady’s imo. I also don’t see Rodgers getting it for other reasons.

Brady -110
Rodgers +225

Brady is about 50%; Rodgers is about 30%. Taylor, Mahomes etc are dark horses.

Brady -110
Rodgers +225

Brady is about 50%; Rodgers is about 30%. Taylor, Mahomes etc are dark horses.
If Henry didn’t win it last year rushing for 2k yards I really can’t see Taylor taking it over a QB

Looks like Draft kings odds are out and Brady is in second now. Rodgers +125, Brady +175. Pretty close. **** that…worst possible injuries in the worst possible game.

Looks like Draft kings odds are out and Brady is in second now. Rodgers +125, Brady +175. Pretty close. **** that…worst possible injuries in the worst possible game.
another 2015 where injuries are going to **** over him winning an MVP

It's over lol Rodgers is back to back. Greenbay playing really well right now

another 2015 where injuries are going to **** over him winning an MVP

Rodgers played the Ravens without Jackson, Humphrey, Peters, Smith, Campbell…basically their entire defense.

Brady played the Saints, who may be 7-7 but have beaten the Packers and Patriots and have a dominant defense, without Evans, Brown, Godwin, and Fournette.

Entire season of building the MVP lead evaporates on ******** injury luck. Just hoping Rodgers doesn’t win…dude is a pos. I’d rather Stafford, Taylor, or even Mahomes win. Anyone else...that guy is truly a douche.

Rodgers played the Ravens without Jackson, Humphrey, Peters, Smith, Campbell…basically their entire defense.

Brady played the Saints, who may be 7-7 but have beaten the Packers and Patriots and have a dominant defense, without Evans, Brown, Godwin, and Fournette.

Entire season of building the MVP lead evaporates on ******** injury luck. Just hoping Rodgers doesn’t win…dude is a pos. I’d rather Stafford, Taylor, or even Mahomes win. Anyone else...that guy is truly a douche.
Rodgers was without Adams, MVS, and Lazard and did beat Arizona on the road. So I think he's going to go back to back unfortunately. Today was the game Brady needed to win to seal it. Now Rodgers the ultimate front runner will run away with it

they’ll give it to Rodgers then we’ll get to hear non stop talk of how he’s a 4 time MVP. un****ing real Brady has to play missing his top 4 targets. not to mention all the time Gronk and AB missed. Rodgers also played a joke of a defensive schedule

Rodgers was without Adams, MVS, and Lazard and did beat Arizona on the road. So I think he's going to go back to back unfortunately. Today was the game Brady needed to win to seal it. Now Rodgers the ultimate front runner will run away with it

Yep…he’ll be laser focused now on his ultimate prize of MVP. He’s done this every year he’s won. Rodgers didn’t throw a pass over 10 yards in that game, and their entire offense is built around running the ball, playaction, and misdirection, while Tampa is entirely built around downfield passes, but I’m sure few will see it that way.

Yep…he’ll be laser focused now on his ultimate prize of MVP. He’s done this every year he’s won. Rodgers didn’t throw a pass over 10 yards in that game, and their entire offense is built around running the ball, playaction, and misdirection, while Tampa is entirely built around downfield passes, but I’m sure few will see it that way.
Who knows though if Taylor keeps his hot streak going and gets the Colts to the playoffs maybe he wins it. I was going to say Stafford too, but he lost head to head to Rodgers

Last night gave the media the last excuse they needed to crown Qaron. It is a wrap.

I really don’t think Rodgers is winning it after the other stuff that’s happened with him and getting only a slap on the wrist.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back