PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Patriot fan here...I'll be watching the game Sunday. I imagine all of you ,Patriot fans will too...and all you hater trolls that pose as Pats fans even more, eh?

and when the game is over, win or lose, I'll still be a die hard Patriot fan. Sorry...that's how this "being a fan" thing works. The rest of you ADHD riddled may flies can flit off to the next "flava" of the month and bang all the "IT"S WEAL BAD!!!!" drums you want.

Hi! Patriot fan here...I'll be watching the game Sunday. I imagine all of you ,Patriot fans will too...and all you hater trolls that pose as Pats fans even more, eh?

and when the game is over, win or lose, I'll still be a die hard Patriot fan. Sorry...that's how this "being a fan" thing works. The rest of you ADHD riddled may flies can flit off to the next "flava" of the month and bang all the "IT"S WEAL BAD!!!!" drums you want.
Joker you wound me!

Pertaining to this situation, I've decided what I see and hear means absolutely nothing and what I see on Sunday does.

If I could keep declaring your post a winner I would. That's THE definitive statement on this whole situation. All I care about is one thing...beating Jacksonville on Sunday!

They're not losing Sunday no matter who is the QB. It's gonna be Brady anyway.

While Tom Brady was present for warmups, the Patriots note on their injury report that he didn’t take part in the rest of practice.

talk-to-the-hand.png

Looks like brady was out there for show today...

I *ucking knew this was worse than people thought

Take it easy folks, it will be ok.

We have zero idea how much he practiced. The media only got to see the stretching and jogging parts. For all we know he left the field as soon as the media left. And even that little bit of practice qualifies him to be listed as "Limited".

What crappy luck. Screw up your throwing hand on a routine handoff.

Whoever originally coined the term "chicken little" was, at the very least, a true icon to some posters here or, at the most, their principal religious deity. Holy s###...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes