PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF does this mean . ??

It means Tommy initiated contact last night & came over. He and Kraft had a positive, respectful discussion. It's not the way Kraft wanted it to end, but he wanted Tom to do what is in his best personal interest. After 20 years with us, he has earned that right. Kraft loves him like a son.

depressing

Tom will more than likely sign by the end of the day a very slim chance he retires he will have so much fire in him some team will get a fired up Tom betting on the Chargers

According to Curran that is it with Brady news for today.

At work i cant scream

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Brady left.
Patriots announced trade for top wr.
Brady “ Mother.....”

Anyhoo, thank you Brady for making me loves watching football.

This sux

F you Florio!

His quote- While much of what Brady wrote (or, more accurately what someone he pays wrote......

Not surprised at all...it was clear...

An Hera finished...

A good one... we will miss it...

Grazie Tom

I will never forget what you gave me in these 20 years

Very very sad day in New England....but it’s honestly the best thing for Pats and Tom. Thanks for everything you brought to New England Tom....will always have the memories of winning 6 championships....and turning a failing program into a DYNASTY!!! Best of luck to the GOAT!!! Never be another like TFB!!!!

We'll find out.
His post says his "football journey will take place elsewhere." Maybe that's with 199 Productions.

Like you said, we will find out.

Pats to be 8-8 at best this season. Enjoy guys.

But also I cannot have possibly felt any less concern about the GOAT leaving New England than I do right now. Not with the rest of the world grinding to a halt.
With that schedule and no TE or receiving threats they would have been 8-8 WITH Brady.

He was going to leave or retire sooner rather than later.

It's been a great ride. Time to move on unfortunately. These things do end. They don't always end well.

Last edited:
Good luck to tom!!! Hope he stays in the AFC. Would like him in the chargers even if he has to compete with mahomes. Get OL help with that 6th pick or wr.

Crazy. Never thought I'd see the day.

F you Florio!

His quote- While much of what Brady wrote (or, more accurately what someone he pays wrote......

Florio's no worse than a lot of what we're seeing from this forum right now.

With that schedule and no TE or receiving threats they would have been 8-8 WITH Brady. It was going to have sooner rather than later.

I rather be in tank mode than go 8-8 but bill won’t do that which means some bad years to come.

Does anyone like thinking about Montana as a Chief or Jordan as a Wizard? I don’t even think fans in those cities do. Tom should have went out like Bird, Bryant or the hated Jeter. I think that’s what bothers me most about this. Very few guys now have the chance to cement Hall of Fame careers with one city. Now Tom will always be a Patriot and (insert team here). It just doesn’t have the same ring. Hope it was worth it. I didn’t think it would happen but it was apparent a couple of months ago he seemed to be enjoying the attention a little too much. Didn’t come as much of a shock today. Oh well, I’m old enough to remember the pre BB era. We’ll survive. I love Tom but it’s always been about the city and the team for me. I’ll still sport my Hightower jersey with pride.

I’ll go with “I’d be more sad to see Brady stick around to crawl through an 8-8 season”. That would be sad.

I'm a Pats fan before I am a Brady fan.........he blew his chance to go out on top like Gronk.......gotta love hubris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back