PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just cant believe these guys couldnt figure out a way after knowing each other for 20 yrs.

i just cant believe these guys couldnt figure out a way after knowing each other for 20 yrs.

Nothing could be done.

It's pretty clear that Tom feels it's time to try his hand with another team. Whether it's Tampa Bay or Los Angeles or possibly Chicago.

We can only wish him the best.

The Joe Thuney franchise tag makes more sense now. Trying to put the best, most cohesive line in front of the new guy, whoever that is

WTF does this mean . ??
It means Brady came over and told Kraft what his issues are, and Kraft basically said there’s nothing he can do about it, so you can either accept them or leave, and Brady said he was leaving. We just don’t know the specific issues.

BB played Brady for a sucker the last couple of years. In 2018, he gave Brady a
contract loaded with incentives that were impossible to meet. In 2019, BB raised Brady's contract from 15 mil to 23 mil. Last year was a comedy of errors with a mishmash of
wide receivers and tight ends and an inconsistent running game. This year, Brady was
expected to take a pay cut.

For Brady’s new team maybe. God you guys think he is something special still. If so, why weren’t teams pounding his door down to sign him?
Maybe they thought NEP wouldn't be so stupid to let him walk so didn't want to waste their time?

WTF does this mean . ??

Tom whined to Tug Job about Bill and nobody good wanting to sign him. Bobby said sorry Tom, it is Bills decision.

I saw Tom last year got on the sideline in Philadelphia stood right next to security 2 of the guards were cool offered one a piece of gum a old man security guard showed me back to my seat.
This was the 4th Quarter of the game.
The incredible thing to me was watching Toms stance his posture his poise everything was in rhythm.
Very impressive was awesome to see so up close.

Maybe they thought NEP wouldn't be so stupid to let him walk so didn't want to waste their time?

Yeah, no. You want someone, you go for it. Nope, people saw him as I do. A player that Father Time has a firm grip on now and just isn’t worth it to them. Or the Pats.

and this guy is taking victory lap over devastating day for pats fans

1. Belichick's one year offer for Brady was perceived by Brady as disrespectful. Brady has every right to perceive it as such coming off a Super Bowl victory.

2. I have been a Patriots fan from the mid 1970s on so I know what tough seasons are all about, but the way I see things for them right now, I can tell you I am not going to take a huge interest in who they add in FA, because I don't see it mattering much.

3. I'm paying very close attention to the draft because I do see this mattering a lot. We are building toward the future right now, and we're no longer selecting pieces that fit around a team competing for the SB. We're now in BPA mode.

4. I will watch Bucs (presumably) games when they are not playing at the same time as the Patriots, because I will always be a huge Tom Brady fan. I also firmly believe that Brady's elbow was a problem last year, and I expect to see him have huge success in Tampa. Would not be surprised at all to see him in the NFCCG.

5. I honestly didn't see it ending like this. I thought they'd meet in the middle.

Tom will more than likely sign by the end of the day a very slim chance he retires he will have so much fire in him some team will get a fired up Tom betting on the Chargers

Goodbye, GOAT. And thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft