PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said he was declining the year we won a SB (Falcons SB I believe). That wasn't the case. Are you willing to admit you were wrong then? Curious if you're a troll/hater or can admit you were wrong then.

I was wrong about that game. Of course, anyone who says after a dismal performance as a 40 year old that the end is nigh isn’t exactly going out on a limb. Brady bucked the trend for a year or so after that and that is a testament to him. The key point for me now, is thinking back to that Falcons SB. Especially this past season, could Brady still rifle that pass he made to Edelman in overtime of the SB? I have my doubts.

I am not a troll. Nor am I Tom Brady hater. I live in the moment and in the moment I feel his advisors led him astray. I hope I am wrong about that but the Raiders story makes me feel I am not.

The last two seasons brady had hot garbage to throw to.

Gronk was a shell of him self and outside of jules he had very little to count on.

Bill relied on the jules and gronk train too heavily and for too long.

He’s trolling
That game really seems to be the one that'll stand out against BB. It was the game where "I'm just doing what's best for the team" died.

It’s unexplainable, if I were an offensive player I would’ve put Butler in the game my damn self

Brandon Cooks was a real disappointment for us, I was sooo glad to get rid of him!!!

Who knows but its be pretty hard to give up 41 points.

Also, brandon cook's gets off a little too easy for his horrendous decisions just because someone ripped his head off.

Do you guys think we win that game with Butler?
Yes. However, who would he have defended? Had Gilmore defended Jeffrey early, he doesn't have those big plays on the first drive which resulted in a TD. This was another BB blunder that he at least corrected during the game.

No doubt Butler would've done better than those POS's Rowe and Richards.

Who knows but its be pretty hard to give up 41 points.

Also, brandon cook's gets off a little too easy for his horrendous decisions just because someone ripped his head off.
Funny enough, Carson Wentz going down benefitted Philly imo. I think we beat Wentz.

I was wrong about that game. Of course, anyone who says after a dismal performance as a 40 year old that the end is nigh isn’t exactly going out on a limb. Brady bucked the trend for a year or so after that and that is a testament to him. The key point for me now, is thinking back to that Falcons SB. Especially this past season, could Brady still rifle that pass he made to Edelman in overtime of the SB? I have my doubts.

I am not a troll. Nor am I Tom Brady hater. I live in the moment and in the moment I feel his advisors led him astray. I hope I am wrong about that but the Raiders story makes me feel I am not.
Okay, you can have your opinion and I won't question it. I think Brady can still win a superbowl. I do however believe he lost a little in certain aspects of his game. Mahomes is a better QB now. However I believe Brady can still be top five.

Funny enough, Carson Wentz going down benefitted Philly imo. I think we beat Wentz.

I think their coach knew it be real hard to beat the pats, saw what happened to the Falcons for not being aggressive and took literally every chance that flies in the face of convention and they ALL paid off.

Think they had 3 4th down conversions? All those drives leading to points.

It sucked really badly to lose ther SB but I generally feel had they won it they dont win the following year because life gets in the way. It all worked out imo.

One of the dumbest things I've seen a player do during a game.

I think their coach knew it be real hard to beat the pats, saw what happened to the Falcons for not being aggressive and took literally every chance that flies in the face of convention and they ALL paid off.

It sucked really badly to lose ther SB but I generally feel had they won it they dont win the following year because life gets in the way. It all worked out imo.
I can respect that Philly team. They weren't cowards.

Some teams play not to lose. Like or hate them, Philly came to win.

Pederson did what Andy Reid just did in this year's Super Bowl and was like "f**k it, I'm going for it on 4th downs."

One of the dumbest things I've seen a player do during a game.

Dont forget earlier in the game he tried to hurdle 10 yards for a touchdown instead of just getting the first down that was easily attainable 1 yard away.

That may of been the same possession that ghost missed a fg.

It was all bad

Dont forget earlier in the game he tried to hurdle 10 yards for a touchdown instead of just getting the first down that was easily attainable 1 yard away.

That may of been the same possession that ghost missed a fg.

It was all bad
He looked like the moment was way to big for him. He was freaking out.

I have no idea what he was supposed to have done. Never read the rumors.

Hey folks. What's new?

There's that pale horse we been waiting on!
So my brother from a more Yiddish Mother, how'd the sanity break go? (you know besides the whole we're all gonna die thing and this pandemic)

So he was done after the JG trade, then done after a SB but then foe whatever reason stayed another two years even though he could have walked by holding out at any point.

Fortunately the defense and coaching won next year's SB otherwise we'd have reports about him being "really done" after 2018 as well.
He was under contract and wanted to play. It's not his style to hold out or quit on the team. He became a FA and didn't even go back to BB to see if he'd match Tampa Bay's offer.

‘If BB continues to struggle’ ??

Damn!
Fail to reach the SB one year and keyboard GMs are already inquiring about available grave sites for this seemingly overmatched relic
That was Then; This is Now.

Do you guys think we win that game with Butler?
Yes, without even one seed of doubt in my mind.
Yes. However, who would he have defended? Had Gilmore defended Jeffrey early, he doesn't have those big plays on the first drive which resulted in a TD. This was another BB blunder that he at least corrected during the game.

No doubt Butler would've done better than those POS's Rowe and Richards.
Butler would likely have been covering Nelson Agholor, so if true then he would've had him on the 3rd/6 during the 3rd quarter when Agholor slipped through Johnny Badmostly's feckin incompetent feckin fingers and made the 1st down in a drive which - naturally - resulted in another Philthy TD...

I don’t give a rats ass about flipping a franchise. I care about winning and thats dangerous with a 43 year old declining QB.

You need to advise mr. HC Arians. But his move is turning TB Bucs into legit national exposure type franchise worth tens of millions and pays off the Brady deal. .. at least partially which mitigates the risk of 43 y.o QB you're talking about. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back