PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprising no one has started a thank you thread

Why did you have to write that?? Please, for the love of God, no. The other Brady threads don’t include enough “Thank You” moments (and ball washing)? I’m praying that this period of mourning will be brief but I know better. With so many Brady worshipers having so much time at home and no sports on TV to distract them, watching and re-watching dozens of YouTube and Twitter career highlight videos and burning out their DVDs watching all of the Three Games to Glory disks.....the anguish likely has not even peaked.

Bill, Ernie, Nick and I have wiped our tears and have already moved on.

PS. There is a 100% chance that some fan of another NFL team will replace “my brother” with “my lover” in the Edelman video. Nice video but the soundtrack choice is cringeworthy.

D. Lewis is available for the non-compensation price of a free agent signing.

And there is a good reason for that. If you were a Bucs fan (can you PLEASE become a Bucs fan?) and the GM picked up Lewis for free instead of a going after superior player like White for a draft pick, you would be blasting him for being cheap or shortsighted (or both) and for not surrounding Brady with the elite talent that he needs and deserves.

I know I don’t post much
I just come and read what people gotta say
Unfortunately I obviously made a mistake.You guys have it insufferable thanks for nothing see ya !!

Fred from Dartmouth, is that you? Did you lose your password????

Why did you have to write that?? Please, for the love of God, no. The other Brady threads don’t include enough “Thank You” moments (and ball washing)? I’m praying that this period of mourning will be brief but I know better. With so many Brady worshipers having so much time at home and no sports on TV to distract them, watching and re-watching dozens of YouTube and Twitter career highlight videos and burning out their DVDs watching all of the Three Games to Glory disks.....the anguish likely has not even peaked.

PS. There is a 100% chance that some fan of another NFL team will replace “my brother” with “my lover” in the Edelman video. Nice video but the soundtrack choice is cringeworthy.
There’s alway the ignore thread button but you seem to enjoy writing “Bill, Ernie, Nick and I.”

The downside? If Brady's play continues to decline and he struggles behind a poor offensive line, he may regret leaving the comfort of an always competitive Patriot team.

Tampa's OL isn't shoddy by any stretch of the imagination. They have one of the best pass-protecting OL in the league, and remember that TB has the 14th pick- and this is an OL rich draft. They are one lucky pick from having a top five OL.

Mourning the best player in franchise history is natural for most sport franchises. I am definitely not crying, but Brady is basically the only leader I knew. My dad is an alcoholic and Brady taught me many lessons I still use today. I will always remember watching him play.

Only a matter of time before AB -> TB.

I have absolutely no confidence Tampa will compete.
I haven't watched them enough to have an idea but I like their defensive coordinator and TB12 won't be on board to throw the ball up for 50/50 throws all game so they won't be turning it over like they did. I have no idea if they will have success, but I would bet that they win their division before we win ours.

Wow, this guy is really cool and knows the only correct way to be a sports fan.

Only a matter of time before AB -> TB.
Jay Glazer is saying it’s not happening. He’s rarely wrong.

Its going to be fun watching Brady throw to Godwin, Howard, Jones and Evans

Jay Glazer is saying it’s not happening. He’s rarely wrong.
As of right now, with his history, legal, civil obstacles the odds are overwhelmingly against it.

Gone. Day 1 . Officially Gone.

Getting used to it? Not really. Raises so many questions now about the team. Belichick is now under a new microscope that could be very uncomfortable. It appears like a classic rebuild kind of year.

QB, 2 star LBs gone. Brady, van Noy, Collins. Gone.

The leadership aspect is gone also.. hmmmm..

I'm sort of surprised at how rational I'm being about this. :D

Brady has been so great for so long, and is so old now, that I just sort of feel like there's nothing more we can ask from the guy.

There’s alway the ignore thread button but you seem to enjoy writing “Bill, Ernie, Nick and I.”
I’ve been laughing my ass off at how he/she calls all of them by their first names. I get “Bill” since it’s easy to type and he, along with Tom, has been the face of the dynasty. But he takes it further. But I’m glad that patsgofor4, on PatsFans.com, has gotten over it along with Nick and Ernie.

I remember after SB36 saying "we got a young QB and we will have him for a long time" seems so short now Patriots fan before Brady and will be after!

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back