PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad day. :(

I was a day one Bradys lady starting in 2001 training camp when he outplayed Drew. I am finding this unexpectedly easier to take then I thought. I was one who believed Tom would be re-signed. So now his departure simply happens one or two years earlier than if he aged out I’m curious to see where he ends up. Should be an interesting year. On the scale of things in life, this isn’t an even a blip. I so appreciate how he transformed the patriots from the hapless franchise into two decades of juggernaut wins

Who knows maybe the 2020-2021 season gets cancelled and Brady never plays in another uniform anyway.

It’s been a honor TB12 and a true privilege. Please don’t let it be Miami.

20 years of my life. I am so grateful and so lucky. as a 60 year old man, to have so many years of teams that SUCKED and then magically hitting the Sports Lottery for 20 years?

Thank You Tom Brady. Wish you great success wherever you go.

I think our starting qb is going to be Jarrett Stidham. If we follow the same model as they did with Brady.

Thank you for everything Brady.

All the best for Tom. I will be support him against every team but the Patriots.

I had already turned the page ..... I watched Plunkett, Grogan, Eason, Wilson, Millen, Hodson, Bledsoe, Cassell, Garoppolo be our starting QBs ..... I’m ready for the next one

betcha we will lose a bunch of band wagoners

The Patriots found a way to screw up perfection.

Waste of a 6th rd pick. Bust :)

Look after yourself tommy. It's been emotional

I sure would hate to be the next QB of this team. It will be an impossible, thankless job.

Ban 2000Army.

You’re ready to become a Bucs fan?
I'll root for him and the Bucs to do well, yes. I can do that and still be a Pats diehard. It's not difficult.

Is there anyone that didn't see this coming especially after the absolute trash BB left him? BB 100% doesn't want Brady back.

This is tough but it isn't like Brady is 25 years old. Guy will 43 when the season starts and is showing signs of slowing down and may only have a year or two left anyway.

Of course next year is going to suck. The schedule is brutal, they have an unknown QB and as of right now zero receivers and TE. Could be a 5 win season.

5 wins? Please? Get a grip. Funny thing. Our Doberman passed last Nov. As we were going through videos of his younger days and we realized just how much he had slowed down over the years but we never really noticed it. Same deal as Brady. Look at his 2014 season versus 2019 and how the ball came out.

Things will be fine. I’m excited as all hell.

I think our starting qb is going to be Jarrett Stidham. If we follow the same model as they did with Brady.

Really, really hope it isn't Stidham, that's asking for a 2-14/4-12 season.

Read it. Not convinced he's gone. Negotiating ploy? Denial on my part?

so no Brady and best wr's are gone...what is the plan Bill?

Thank you TB12 truly the GOAT on and off the field. I’m happy for the decades we got and that TB gets to choose his next situation. It sucks but it’s time to turn the page.

I do a half an hour of work and come back to this!!!

It was fun while it lasted, I'm going to be sick to my stomach watching him win a Superbowl with another team.

We all said it for years, give him some talent!! Wasted years of the greatest QB of all time throwing to the likes of Reche Caldwell. He played one year with a superstar WR, and both of them set records. Imagine what he could have done if he had any real talent around him?

The BB approach will not work without Brady. BB will be gone inside of three years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back