PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
He needs to function in a Petri dish .... he’s obviously had no interest in working with rookies in the name of development .... either do exactly what I want and nothing else or I won’t look at you

Bill was bringing in young guys with a 42 year old QB. Idk. Maybe this marriage should have been over a year earlier. It seems bill wants to do his thing with a young QB.

He needs guys that can get open point blank. Nobody did that this season with the exception of edelman.

Agreed, guys that can get open quickly. Why Harry was such an odd fit for Brady’s game. I’m not saying Harry isn’t going to be good (I think he will be), just a bad fit for the type of wr Brady prefers. Hopefully there’s better chemistry between Harry and stidham.

Kraft really trying to spin this as it being Brady's choice. I guess we'll learn more in the coming weeks.

So, in the end, I think we can infer that he's sick of Belichick's style.

I look forward to us getting something approximating the actual truth.

Edit:

And now Tommy doesn't want the truth. I hope he's just too drunk to actually comprehend what he's reading.

Last edited:
If we got rid of Brady when you first said we should, we’d be sitting on 4 Super Bowls, not 6.

actually 3....but who’s counting

I did my mea culpas for that.......what’s your point? Do you think the pats should be forking over 50m+ to a 43 year old?

We don't know, but ultimately I think it was about the length of Brady's contract. Brady wanted a 3 year deal, just like last year. Bill wanted Tom only year-to-year, which is understandable given that Tom will be 43 in a few months.

Which the Patriots couldn't have done with Brady because they don't have any cap space...

This is false. I posted how the Patriots could EASILY have freed up money to pay Brady what Brees got and still have plenty to sign someone lik KGH or Schoebert or both.

I think he wants weapons and a chance to go out there and just sling it left and right. I think Tom Brady is one of the most competitive people on the planet and, while it may be unpopular for me to say this, I think he cares a great deal about his stats. He wants to pad them quite a bit.

Im gonna hang on to my season tickets this year anyway. Im not prepaying for playoffs anymore and might only go to good weather games. Im not going to lie, probably going to get Sunday Ticket so I can watch Tom. I was at Foxboro stadium for his first start.

Can't believe some of you are shocked at all... Reports now say the 2 sides never talk before Toms statement. If that is true that is pretty ****ing sad. To not even have a conversation about coming back? That is the shocker for me if that is true. Not him leaving

Actually, there are numerous reports that said that the sides DID talk. That the Pats gave Brady their final number and that Brady was just set on leaving.

That may be true but I don’t believe for a second that Bill really pushed hard to get Brady to come back. I think that both were ready for a change.

Kraft really trying to spin this as it being Brady's choice. I guess we'll learn more in the coming weeks.
Why is it a spin? Bill made him an offer and he declined. What it means is a) Tom didn't like the offer and/or b) the offer was competitive and he didn't want to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back