PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady exiting TB12 business?

sb1

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
Interesting…

not shocked super expensive

It looks like a rebranding and while the report says he and Guerrero are no longer partners, the new website mentions and shows Guerrero several times so the guy must be getting paid somehow.

• Interesting
Reactions: sb1
I’ve come to suspect that the whole Lifestyle Brand stuff had more than a bit of encouragement by Giselle. But whatever I’m sure money was made and now it’s time to own a football team.

I’ve come to suspect that the whole Lifestyle Brand stuff had more than a bit of encouragement by Giselle. But whatever I’m sure money was made and now it’s time to own a football team.
Not so fast....
Owners are not too pleased Davis has offered Brady a 70% discount based on perceived current market value to acquire up to 10% of the team.

Not so fast....
Owners are not too pleased Davis has offered Brady a 70% discount based on perceived current market value to acquire up to 10% of the team.

Good, that leaves the possibility open that Kraft sells a piece of the Pats to Brady to drum up buzz following this 4-13 season.

The TB12 site is still active and you can order from there but the store locator is gone. Maybe it's online only now?

Also Volin:

The TB12 site is still active and you can order from there but the store locator is gone. Maybe it's online only now?

Also Volin:

He was selling TB12 branded merch for years before he opened his stupid gyms. And afaik it did pretty well. I bet he goes back to that.

• Agree

Also Volin:

Like I mentioned above, if you go to the new website it sure seems like Guerrero is still heavily involved.... so I have to go with Volin here...

Not so fast....
Davis should follow the steps that the owner in SL-LA took. Do whatever you want and threaten to sue.

Does this mean that my signed collectors edition of the TB12 Method isn't worth as much?

Davis should follow the steps that the owner in SL-LA took. Do whatever you want and threaten to sue.
Hell, that's a page out of his father's playbook so he should be quite familiar with the strategy.....

Hell, that's a page out of his father's playbook so he should be quite familiar with the strategy.....
Davis Sr was a classic. In spite of being the owner of the Raiders I liked his approach. I also liked his comment that if he was allowed into the negotiations with the NFL that the AFL would have done better in the deal.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back