PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady deserves to be sued.

Shouldn't Gatorade be suing the Bucs for dumping a barrel of it all over Arians?

Just because you have the ability to post something for public consumption, doesn't mean you should. Nothing good, ever comes from social media.

I had the right to remian silent, I just didn't have the ability- Ron White

She wants five minutes of fame.

Hopefully... Brady ignores this swamp creature.

Lol @ PFT joining in on the “ThIs iS SeRiOuS YoU guYz” chorus.

It would have been great if it had sank. They would just make another trophy, as they do every year anyway. For chrissakes, this isn’t like the Stanley Cup where it gets passed around between teams. Imagine the legend, though, about that trophy and attempts by bounty hunters to find it. Wish it had gone ker-plunk.

Brady just settled the case and sent Karen remuneration to atone for his horrible faux pas...

NewDones9.jpg
I don't see any doughnuts there that I like. I don't eat them much at all anymore, but I like the cake style and nothing more crunchy than a butternut, though I wouldn't refuse a jelly doughnut. My favorite is a chocolate doughnut with chocolate frosting covered with glaze.

Oh man.

1613571556969.png

It would have been great if it had sank. They would just make another trophy, as they do every year anyway. For chrissakes, this isn’t like the Stanley Cup where it gets passed around between teams. Imagine the legend, though, about that trophy and attempts by bounty hunters to find it. Wish it had gone ker-plunk.

Yup - that's Florio doing what he does best.

$100 says she’s a Jets fan.

Stanley Cup goes to strip clubs, BBQs, hot tubs, you name it. Nobody bats an eye.

Lombardi trophy gets tossed to a boat = disrespect

Get a grip, lady.

Regards,
Chris

When I watch that video I worry a drop would result in death. I cringe thinking the drunk fat guy would instinctively jump after it and get torn up by propeller.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back