PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady clowns the right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently, it is evidence being used in criminal proceedings against all those traitors. What do you expect to see in those videos that you haven't already seen?
All the people that weren’t arrested.

Whose a coward? Bring it…let’s see the evidence that’s so damning it enables you to scream that our democratic processes are RiGgEd. It’s cowardly not to share this incredibly important evidence.
My point exactly.

All the people that weren’t arrested.

the ones they can identify, they're rounding up......probably not going to waste time with those who were simply there.

fact is, every person who entered the capitol could be arrested......but just as with the rioting last summer, it's not easy to round up everyone though they still managed to arrest 14,000

work with me Willis.....I'd bet we could find some common ground

It’s being suppressed by cowards. Pay attention.

Oh, so proof of fraud is somewhere, but we can’t see it.

It doesn’t show up in voting machines, audits, bi-partisan hand counts, or video surveillance at any voting location.

It only happens specifically in the heavy pro-D counties and only in the five swing states Marmalade needed to win. And it doesn’t show up on any other races…only for POTUS.

If you pay attention though, you can sense election tampering during meditations or you can feel it through out-of-body vision quests.

cowards? every post, your digging yourself into conspiracy theory mud
Then we’ll just have to wait for truth to come out. May take a while. Just like when I got hammered for saying the Sanu trade was the worst trade BB ever made, right after it happened. No revisionist history. Facts came out eventually. This too shall be exposed.

Then we’ll just have to wait for truth to come out. May take a while. Just like when I got hammered for saying the Sanu trade was the worst trade BB ever made, right after it happened. No revisionist history. Facts came out eventually. This too shall be exposed.

I also said the Sanu trade was horrendous and will blow up. Check my post history.

BUT I haven’t succumbed to to dumbest conspiracy theory in US history because I’m not an impressionable, Dunning-Kruger Incel with zero critical thinking skilla.

Hmmm…one of us will just have to be right about the Sanu trade and right about the election. I wonder which will give…the suspense is killing me.

The Duane Starks trade was worse....but that has nothing to do with this conversation

take some time to reflect and ask yourself whether something must be true even if you don't have any proof or whether you would like it to be true.

I suspect you’ll be waiting for this “evidence” to come out for the rest of your life. Or the pillow guy has it.

But what’s more likely, that there is no evidence of fraud, or there is a mass conspiracy among thousands of democrats (and republicans) across 50 states and multiple countries (I think the conspiracy theories extend to other countries like Italy too, but I can’t keep up), yet nobody has said a word?

Occam’s razor bud.

Oh, so proof of fraud is somewhere, but we can’t see it.

It doesn’t show up in voting machines, audits, bi-partisan hand counts, or video surveillance at any voting location.

It only happens specifically in the heavy pro-D counties and only in the five swing states Marmalade needed to win. And it doesn’t show up on any other races…only for POTUS.

If you pay attention though, you can sense election tampering during meditations or you can feel it through out-of-body vision quests.
You aren’t interested in truth or you’d know what’s happening in Maricopa and Fulton counties. Michigan are cowards as well as they say they’ll pursue full audits only if someone else proves it was true. Dems are trying to block any and all audits. Why? It’s not on their dime. All they have to produce is what a judge says they do. Look at Arizona. They refuse to provide the needed evidence so a full report can be produced.

I also said the Sanu trade was horrendous and will blow up. Check my post history.

BUT I haven’t succumbed to to dumbest conspiracy theory in US history because I’m not an impressionable, Dunning-Kruger Incel with zero critical thinking skilla.

Hmmm…one of us will just have to be right about the Sanu trade and right about the election. I wonder which will give…the suspense is killing me.
If I wind up being right I don’t expect any “my bads” from anyone.

I suspect you’ll be waiting for this “evidence” to come out for the rest of your life. Or the pillow guy has it.

But what’s more likely, that there is no evidence of fraud, or there is a mass conspiracy among thousands of democrats (and republicans) across 50 states and multiple countries (I think the conspiracy theories extend to other countries like Italy too, but I can’t keep up), yet nobody has said a word?

Occam’s razor bud.

the fraud thing needs to exist so that republicans can legislate laws that don't address fraud

You won’t end up being right. I promise you. I’m willing to bet my net worth on it with you. Are you willing to do the same?

You won’t end up being right. I promise you. I’m willing to bet my net worth on it with you. Are you willing to do the same?
Yes but you’d be disappointed. I’m worthless right now. I’ll still do it as long as you pay for all attorney fees.

It’s lunch break time. Union rights.

the satisfaction you'll experience will be sufficient, but don't put any money on your beliefs

Yes but you’d be disappointed. I’m worthless right now. I’ll still do it as long as you pay for all attorney fees.
How about we include all future earnings from you as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft