PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady clowns the right

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread...

thats-one-big-pile-of-crap.jpg

I know when I’m right and I am. I wouldn’t just throw out conspiracies out for no reason. I’ve paid enough attention to know something stinks rotten.
I have to give you credit for actually posting this

there are others here who share your belief but lack your conviction

you’re ok……utterly insane, but ok nonetheless

I have to give you credit for actually posting this

there are others here who share your belief but lack your conviction

you’re ok……utterly insane, but ok nonetheless
Yes there are cowards even on a message board. I knew I’d get reamed but hoping the clock runs out before I’m the only one left on the field surrounded by angry opponents. Can’t fight a mob alone. No time

Yes there are cowards even on a message board. I knew I’d get reamed but hoping the clock runs out before I’m the only one left on the field surrounded by angry opponents. Can’t fight a mob alone. No time
You're a true Patriot. I'm sure Donald is getting ready to send your gold star sticker in the mail.

Lol what the hell is this? Did "Bing" become the new right wing search engine?
No it’s duck duck go. I didn’t know how to post a short YouTube clip. Can you help a brother out. It was a comment on the looney post.

you got reamed?

Maybe you missed January 6. You douchebags ARE the mob.
So why they hiding the thousand hours of video? And your mother is a douchebag. Don’t get personal.

So why they hiding the thousand hours of video? And your mother is a douchebag. Don’t get personal.

what video? how can you hide something that doesn't exist?

You're a true Patriot. I'm sure Donald is getting ready to send your gold star sticker in the mail.
Just because I hate the Biden administration doesn’t mean I’m a trumper. Why does it have to be that way? The left is disgrace and next year it will be evident. I’ve never been political until last year and I’m over 50.

EXCUSE ME IF I DONT REPLY TO EVERY INSULT. I MAY HAVE MISSED A POST OR FIVE.

Just because I hate the Biden administration doesn’t mean I’m a trumper. Why does it have to be that way? The left is disgrace and next year it will be evident. I’ve never been political until last year and I’m over 50.

c'mon, man......you're a Trumper.......don't hide from yourself now.....you were doing so well.

does hating the Biden administration equate to election fraud?

The capitol riot videos. There are no cameras in there?

Currently, it is evidence being used in criminal proceedings against all those traitors. What do you expect to see in those videos that you haven't already seen?

Whose a coward? Bring it…let’s see the evidence that’s so damning it enables you to scream that our democratic processes are RiGgEd. It’s cowardly not to share this incredibly important evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes