PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady clowns the right

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

The loonies came running lol.

I know when I’m right and I am. I wouldn’t just throw out conspiracies out for no reason. I’ve paid enough attention to know something stinks rotten.

That smell is diarrhea oozing from your mouth.

Lock in 3...2...1....

I still regret the game VS Manning. It was either a SUN or MON night game. The score at the half was sad and I was working early the following morning. In disgust, I turned off the TV.

The next morning, I woke and - to my amazement - Brady had lead NE to an improbable win. On that morning, I made a pact to never turn the game off again - no matter what. Really paid off in the ATL-NE Super Bowl. Wanted to just click it off and sulk.

Brady is a weirdo and he has been for years. But that dude knew how to win. Winning was his life and he’s given NE fans waaaaaaat more winning than anyone could have dreamed. I’m not sad he moved on, these things happen. But I’m sure glad for the two decades he played here.

Everyone in this thread, playing along nicely, waiting to jump into the inevitable rumble.

1626808877078.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back