PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady - Broken foot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are kidding me right? Thinking Brady was really sick and broken foot and all, nice excuses. Because the rest of the league don't sustain injuries and play through them.

Come on...I think when Rivers played the AFCCG against the high flying Pats with a bad ACL it pretty much is at the worst you can be as a QB....and he was not that far off from pulling a major upset.

Brady looked O.K. to me...no excuses unless the team itself reports this.

Two crucial errors leading to a 7-3 deficit and Rex gets to be a genius. That's what one and done is all about.

This is my take too, except I say three crucial errors lead to 14-3.

I can remember Philip Rivers playing with a knee barely sticking to his leg in the AFCCG. So not sure about the excuses.

yep, I'm ruthless :eek: :rolleyes:

Last edited:
You guys are kidding me right? Thinking Brady was really sick and broken foot and all, nice excuses. Because the rest of the league don't sustain injuries and play through them.

I didn't see a hurt/sick Tom Brady, I saw a qb that was confused, frustrated, and defeated, Brady's used to coasting through games without having to deal with any adversity, it caught up to him this time.

I didn't see a hurt/sick Tom Brady, I saw a qb that was confused, frustrated, and defeated, Brady's used to coasting through games without having to deal with any adversity, it caught up to him this time.

You know, I never agreed with fans who worried that carrying things like a no-INT streak into the playoffs was a bad thing. But I think we saw exactly why they may be right -- maybe Brady was so unaccustomed to the reality that picks happen, and the one in this rattled him more than it might otherwise.

What team do you watch? Brady coasting through games?

No, ever see his 4th quarter record when playing from behind?

Defeated?

Did you see him on the sideline when down by 2 scores?

You are as wrong as can be.

This is my take too, except I say three crucial errors lead to 14-3.

True, but I'm just responding to the "we didn't run the ball, we had no answer for Rex's defense", because we marched down the field with ease twice for only three points.

like they say [to borges], you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts.

Broken foot??? Lol no. He was running around that pocket with the football like he didn't want anybody to have it.

2. Based on the way Brady came out to start the game and his non communication with his receivers on the sidelines, what in holy hell makes you jump to the conclusion that it was the receivers who weren't where they were supposed to be, rather than miscommunication on both ends or misreads by Brady?

It really doesn't matter. ryan disrupted the flow of our offense and covered our two wideouts man to man. Given that ryan was going to run and kill clock as much as possible, i don't see how qb runs for first downs or long, short yardage drives and field goals were more important than trying to get what was the most effective passing attack in football straightened out and try to put some points on the board.

Guess we disagree.

Broken foot??? Lol no. He was running around that pocket with the football like he didn't want anybody to have it.

:agree:

He was avoiding multiple sacks on almost every play late in the game.

Re: Brady played with foot fracture

NFL.com news: Brady has stress fracture in right foot that predates 2010

Doesn't really explain why he couldn't find open receivers...

I should scroll down before I post a thread. Nuke this thread. I'm a moron.

The link is a good find, however.

Ya know -- if Brady runs for cardio (which he does), then he could also practice rushing the ball, and then also do it in games. So I take back what I previously said about he injury being a good excuse not to grab a few yards when the defense dares him to.

Curran and Monique Walker also report today that Brady is planning on playing in the Pro Bowl. I guess the foot isnt that bad.

Also, FWIW I think Brady would not be playing if a team other than the Patriots were coaching.

Curran and Monique Walker also report today that Brady is planning on playing in the Pro Bowl.............

Oh God no. This can only mean we are the Colts for sure.

Those guys on that station just trying to make an excuse. We lost fair and square. Now the jets get stuff like this.

NEW YORK (AP) — As the New York Jets flew home from their victory over the New England Patriots, they took a swing past the Empire State Building for a special sight.

The landmark was lighted last weekend in the Jets' team colors, green and white. It will happen again next weekend, when they face the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The New York Post says the Jets' charter plane was descending toward Newark Liberty Airport on Sunday when the pilot made the request. Air traffic controllers let the jet veer over New Jersey's Hudson River waterfront, about two and a half miles from the building.

Federal Aviation Administration spokesman Jim Peters said other flights were not affected.

Jets general manager Mike Tannenbaum called it a great ending for their trip.

You have to understand.
Last Sunday was the Super Bowl for the New York Bridesmaids
How sad is that??
Enjoy their loss this Sunday. I know I will. :D

Oh God no. This can only mean we are the Colts for sure.

i thought brady always played the pro bowl when belichick coached it

And yet another foot is responsible for Rex's happiness. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes