PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady became the 1st QB in NFL history to go 100 games over .500

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYPER

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
With today's win, Brady became the 1st QB in NFL history to go 100 games over .500 (139-39) in regular season games.

While he was already the first and only QB to accomplish this feat in total starts (regular and postseason), the NFL typically separates regular season and postseason accomplishments.

Oh yeah, there's also that 51 and counting streak...

Congratulations Tom!

Decline! Dog Faker!

Cue the "I'd rather have another ring" responses.

Cue the "I'd rather have another ring" responses.

Well at the end of the day that's true but its still nice to have some stats ;)

I don't really care about the TD streak either but the Saints fans around me really care about it and I get a kick out of the weekly "Brady's streak ends this game" rants I hear from them.

With today's win, Brady became the 1st QB in NFL history to go 100 games over .500 (139-39) in regular season games.

While he was already the first and only QB to accomplish this feat in total starts (regular and postseason), the NFL typically separates regular season and postseason accomplishments.

Oh yeah, there's also that 51 and counting streak...

Congratulations Tom!

Not to rain on your parade, but I would trade those wins for Welker catching that pass in the SB and a sack on Eli in the first SB meeting!

He's obviously on the decline. Time to trade him to Cleveland for Brandon Weeden.

Well at the end of the day that's true but its still nice to have some stats ;)

I don't really care about the TD streak either but the Saints fans around me really care about it and I get a kick out of the weekly "Brady's streak ends this game" rants I hear from them.

Much like the rants here when Brees ended his ? lol

Stats are for losers.

I vaguely remember the time when Manning used to own all the regular season stats and a bunch of us here use to go... exactly what you just said.. ;)

Oh how the times have changed !

Not taking anything away from Tom, so I say congrats are due and hope this grind continues and the rookies improve !!:rocker:

I vaguely remember the time when Manning used to own all the regular season stats and a bunch of us here use to go... exactly what you just said.. ;)

Not taking anything away from Tom, so I say congrats are due and hope this grind continues and the rookies improve !!:rocker:

This thread was never about stats people. This thread illustrates WINNING and how Brady has done so throughout his career at a pace that dwarfs all others.

It's the wins that matter. They're the meal. The stats are just the dessert.

This is the one stat that I really like. Wins. Hopefully, he doesn't dip under the +100 next week!

If Brady breaks the meaningless passing TD streak in a few weeks, I only can hope they don't do the stupid in-game stop and acknowledge the record thing that Brees did. That would make me ill.

Not to rain on your parade, but I would trade those wins for Welker catching that pass in the SB and a sack on Eli in the first SB meeting!

Not to dry up your rainstorm, but while you're being so SELECTIVE, what about SBs 36, 38 and 39?

I sorted that table by career wins, and what stands out is the "career Losses" column. 39 losses in 12 season as a starter. Insane.

Records of QBs with most career wins:
Favre: 186-112
Manning: 156-70
Elway: 148-82
Marino: 147-93
Brady: 139-39

Exactly, also there is a decent chance that BRady catches Elway & Marino for career wins this year, if he reaches his goal of playing 4 more years he will pass Farve for all time wins and have 50 -60 losses, mind boggling.

I sometimes wonder if we really appreciate what we are seeing every week.

I sometimes wonder if we really appreciate what we are seeing every week.

I know a lot of us do. Then again, a lot of folks haven't seen that ol' time Patriots football pre Kraft/Parcells/Belichick and the only time they will realize what they are seeing now will be when it's gone. As for me, I have totally embraced these teams but I'm a fan who has been with the team since the beginning and have lived & died with every version, every week, even the LOL years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News