PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady at the Met Gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

"tom brady looks like he's about to ask a room full of people to suspend their disbelief and believe in the power of magic just for one night"

B!tch please, Tom Brady is the magic

"tom brady looks like he's about to ask a room full of people to suspend their disbelief and believe in the power of magic just for one night"

B!tch please, Tom Brady is the magic
Brady rocking Versace tonight ... I am very proud of our QB.
The best he can be on and off the field.

Brady rocking Versace tonight ... I am very proud of our QB.
The best he can be on and off the field.

He's come a long way from Touchdown Tommy. It's been a helluva ride and an honest pleasure watching him become The Goat. Tom F Brady, the man just wins.

It he had a mask, he'd be Zorro....mother of god...

He looks like he should be working the bar at PF Changs. Is that Bruce Lee's jacket?

That 'bartender' is gong home with the hottest rich babe in the bar (who incidentally picked out that jacket) to work on some moves. Tom F Brady. He wins, even when he loses.

Not sure why people are getting touchy over folks poking fun at Tom's (admittedly awful) outfit. I find it somewhat amusing.

I love the guy to death, both as a football player and based on what I know of him as a person off the field, but it's not a personal attack on the guy to call a spade a spade: that suit is ugly.

Is this worse than the goat?

Gisele let him wear this? Why?

That is not cool. What is he playing at? Looks like a tool.

YOU WOULDN’f KNOW HIGH FASHION IF IT SMACKED YOU IN THE FACE AND SAID “HI IM HIGH FASHION”

This is a football fan board...not some ****in' Donna Karan *********** of jeers. Every time you mock any player for what they LOOK like in a public appearance you DO the scumbag work of FESPN for them. Now there's going to be a week of Jerkoff Jason&Johnny Show excerpts blabbed all over the country using THESE POSTS as ammo. I don't give a shyt if Brady wears a thong to the next WWE event as long as he throws for 4000+ yards this season on the football field in a Patriot UNIFORM.

That suit is obviously awful, but it’s a small price to pay for getting to match outfits with your supermodel wife.

The truth is, it just wouldn’t be an ordinary offseason if Tom Brady wasn’t out looking like a total dork in public at least 2-3 times. Last week’s ridiculous short-shorts with his kid’s face gave us another prime example. Bottom line is that he can dress however he wants as long as he’s still Tom Terrific on the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes