PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady article on his longevity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Jesus. Here we go again.

What's Tom''s Secret?? How Stay Fit At 39

I'm thinking that Brady's career is either already over, or he's playing until he's 64. There's literally no in between.

Brady playing until 64 will be contingent on how chef Allen Campbell responds to this Brady query: Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four?

For example, the gene COL1A1 (responsible for the production of collagen, an important component of connective tissue) has been associated with ligament and tendon injuries. While those with certain combinations of the gene may have stronger connective tissue, possessing the gene isn’t a guarantee an ACL won’t tear. Injuries can’t be reduced to having, or not having the right gene.

The state of scientific writing in the press these days makes me want to cry.

are we gonna keep jixin' our guy? let's stop this crap

I'm thinking that Brady's career is either already over, or he's playing until he's 64. There's literally no in between.

I'm thinking there will be an emergency owners meeting after the next Super Bowl to install a mandatory retirement age of

Nothing to do with Brady or the Patriots, they are just maintaining the integrity of the game.

The thing that really sticks me about Brady is how young he looks. I know there is no automatic medical basis for it but people who look young tend to be able to preform at the age they look. Brady has looked about the same the past 10 years. I am sure a lot of that is lifestyle and diet and such. If you throw a picture of him up from 2010 to now I don't think I could tell a single difference. Besides the hair I mean :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes