PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Gronk to the Raiders

This is incorrect. You didn't see Peyton fans flock in mass numbers to follow the Broncos when he left Indy. And you certainly aren't seeing any seahawk fan following Russell Wilson in Denver. You didn't even see that when Jordan left for the Wizards. But you do see that with overly obsessed Tommy fans like yourself.
Are those guys Tom Brady?

What Jordan did is not even close to "leaving for the Wizards". Come on.

Are those guys Tom Brady?

What Jordan did is not even close to "leaving for the Wizards". Come on.

So you admit, you WORSHIP him. Thanks.

And Jordan > Brady

Bill Belichick has a .515 win pct in the regular season and .000 win pct in the playoffs since Brady left.

Bill O'Brien in comparison is a .520 coach without Brady and .333 in the playoffs.

Maybe we have the wrong Bill? :)

Bill Belichick has a .515 win pct in the regular season and .000 win pct in the playoffs since Brady left.

Bill O'Brien in comparison is a .520 coach without Brady and .333 in the playoffs.

Maybe we have the wrong Bill? :)

Why are you changing the subject?

Maybe you are cheering for the wrong team

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
Mac10 legitimately has 25% of the posts in this thread and he’s calling other people obsessed lol.

Why are you changing the subject?

Maybe you are cheering for the wrong team
Why would the Patriots be the wrong team?

Thanks, baldy…
All the guys who have seen my pics will confirm I’m not bald. @Steve:Section 102 you wanna go ahead and tell him?

But it’s good to know that “Pork” got you upset. And now I’m starting to suspect that you’re bald on top of that. You probably look like Brian Stelter. Fat loser.

All the guys who have seen my pics will confirm I’m not bald. @Steve:Section 102 you wanna go ahead and tell him?

But it’s good to know that “Pork” got you upset. And now I’m starting to suspect that you’re bald on top of that. You probably look like Brian Stelter. Fat loser.

Mac getting owend every 3 posts what an idiot lmao

He's not bald. I am. 100% clean shaven.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back