PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady and Gronk to the Raiders

Because you and the others are fans of Brady only. If you were really a fan of NE you would care
There's a difference between being a Patriots fan and being a blind homer. You are unable to seperate the two, thus all your arguments always come from a place of anti intellectualism. It must be tough not comprehending how someone can be a Patriot fan and also not have a hate boner for the most important player in team history that was at the most important position when this team had unprecedented success because he left the team.

Hopefully someday you'll develop the reflective abilities to realize nearly all your arguments on this topic start with you finding whatever scenario that reflects the team in the most rose colored tinted glasses and then working your argument backwards.

There's a difference between being a Patriots fan and being a blind homer. You are unable to seperate the two, thus all your arguments always come from a place of anti intellectualism. It must be tough not comprehending how someone can be a Patriot fan and also not have a hate boner for the most important player in team history that was at the most important position when this team had unprecedented success because he left the team.

Hopefully someday you'll develop the reflective abilities to realize nearly all your arguments on this topic start with you finding whatever scenario that reflects the team in the most rose colored tinted glasses and then working your argument backwards.
Little **** energy

2 things...

White implied that this deal was negotiated after the 2019 season, when Brady was an unrestricted free agent.

Gronk wasn't a free agent in 2019, so the only way he could have gone as some sort of package deal was if White also negotiated a trade with Patriots.
Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good rant.

Yes, and very few of the people who reside on this side of the forum contribute to the main Patriots board...that's called being a blind homer to Brady. And I know you are trying to sound intelligent, but please learn to spell and use proper punctuation if you are going to do so. You look foolish. The guy is no longer on the team and yet there is a thread that is 123 pages concerning his new team (when the season hasn't started yet). And only 10 posters are contributing to that thread (and I'm not one of them since I was banned from it). So tell me again, why you all are Patriots fans? Everyone on the main board knows you are all frauds - I and a few others are the only ones who bother to point it out.

Last edited:
Yes, and very few of the people who reside on this side of the forum contribute to the main Patriots board...that's called being a blind homer to Brady. And I know you are trying to sound intelligent, but please learn to spell and use proper punctuation if you are going to do so. You look foolish. The guy is no longer on the team and yet there is a thread that is 123 pages concerning his new team (when the season hasn't started yet). And only 10 posters are contributing to that thread (and I'm not one of them since I was banned from it). So tell me again, why you all are Patriots fans? Everyone on the main board knows you are all frauds - I and a few others are the only ones who bother to point it out.
Bro you're the main guy in every Brady thread lmao

Anyone still think Brady was all in during the 2019 season?
and everyone was blaming BB for running him out of town. Turns out Brady was trying to get out by all means necessary...Vegas and Miami. Sad

The Pats made a huge mistake choosing Belichick over Brady. Lmfao that anyone should care one bit that the Bucs chose Brady over Bruce freaking Arians.

If Belichick had been fired after Super Bowl 52, Bill O’Brian would have come back as coach, and Nick Caserio would probably still be here as a real GM. And there’s a good chance that the machine is still chugging along with Brady as QB.

-Vector Prime

This is the stupidity that is on this forum. According to this poster (who's names himself after a Transformer apparently), the Pats machine would be "chuggling along" if Belichick had been fired after Super Bowl 52. Depsite the fact that the Pats wouldn't have won SB 53 without Belichick, this moron thinks we'd be in better shape today without Bill. Bill O'Brien is a terrible coach, so there's zero chance that the Pats win a super bowl with him in charge. And Brady would still have no one to throw the ball to. And Nick Caserio is doing such a bang up job in Houston...so essentially this clown would be happier with 5 super bowls (instead of 6) but Brady still on the team.

Bro you're the main guy in every Brady thread lmao

Prove it. Compare my post count in the most popular Brady threads to the other posters...

Last edited:
For those insisting on "blaming" Tom Brady for the Patriots half-assed 2019 team, you're just making up an excuse for Bill. He hasn't had his teams dialed in for the stretch run of the last three seasons... a combined 4-11... that's on the head coach and his unexceptional coaching staff (which also falls squarely on Bill). It's gotten so bad, it's Bill, his sons, and a couple of flunkies running the team now.

And look at the talent drain of the roster leading up to the 2019 season (and 2020)... an accumulation of poor drafts. Brady's #2 WR in 2019 had 29 receptions. The Boogeymen were frauds who couldn't stop Ryan Fitzpatrick by the end of the season. Bill not Brady checked out on the team. Tie game with a minute left and all 3 timeouts at the end of the first half and yet zero effort to score from the head coach. He also stood there idly while Miami marched down the field at the end of regulation and didn't call any timeouts until they had the ball back down 3 with 24 seconds left. The game ended with a timeout left in his pocket.

In 2020 the team was sub-.500 for the first time since Brady wasn't the starting quarterback. Last season they lost 7 games which Brady did once in 18 seasons. Brady was "the problem" but the team's losing more games without him... that's not how it works. Brady also WON the SUPER BOWL in his first attempt with a new team (that hadn't won even a single playoff game in 18 seasons).

Brady left the Patriots because Bill didn't believe in him anymore. Bill wouldn't commit to Brady beyond one-year incentive laden contracts. "Stats are for losers" until it comes to screwing over the greatest player in the history of the league.

l
I post in this section far less than you. You have an obsession and victim complex

Like I said to 49, try reading archangel’s original post…nowhere near the main guy in every Brady thread.
Damn. Just over 10 minutes on a response. Impressive. You’ve been on here all day again, haven’t you?

You’re pretty much the main guy in every thread. In one of those threads, you have almost double the number of posts than the next most active poster. I really do feel bad for you. What a sad life.

I remember reading TB having some fun with a Raider fan who was chirping at him about playing for the Raiders after the tuck rule game saying he’d never play for them and their fans are jerks. Lol. Must have been some leftover hate from his Niners fan days.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back