PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Celtics vs Orlando Magic Series

Good point by Doc, this starting 5 has never lost a playoff series.

Now you all might say yeah right because I am posting this after the fact but.....

I have been telling my friends and co-workers that they needed to play Nate Robinson at PG more instead of putting Tony Allen there......He can score, gives you energy and was killing it tonight.....Hopefully Doc has more confidence in him now and will continue to play him in the Finals.....

You can disagree all you want. It's pretty much a fact that Howard is on the receiving end of more elbows than just about anybody in the NBA.
I know you won't be able to provide statistics to back up your opinion so I will continue to disagree with you and then disagree some more until the point gets to you that I disagree with your opinion. ;)

Well done Celtics. Come on Phoenix.. force game 7!

Last edited:
This feels great tonight can't wait until the Finals which will more then likely be the Fakers and I say bring them on.

Now you all might say yeah right because I am posting this after the fact but.....

I have been telling my friends and co-workers that they needed to play Nate Robinson at PG more instead of putting Tony Allen there......He can score, gives you energy and was killing it tonight.....Hopefully Doc has more confidence in him now and will continue to play him in the Finals.....

Tony Allen gives the Celtics balance. He's really good defensively and makes some of the dumbest plays possible.

Re Rivers taking Nate out -- I think there were 2 legit reasons for it. One is that while he was on fire, they needed to get back to the offense at some point, particularly with starters back in. The 2nd was to get Rondo back in and loose.

Great job, guys! The Celtics really peaked at the perfect time! Smacking the 2 best teams in all of the NBA? This is no small feat...

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back