PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Bruins vs the Pittsburgh Penguins series

Horton during the regular season pretty much played himself out of town by sucking so bad. Now in the playoffs he's played himself out of town because under the new cap they won't be able to afford what he'll get on the market. Hopefully he leaves with two rings and short of signing with the Pens (cap won't let that happen just saying), Canucks or especially the Habs he'll get a cheer coming back.

imagine a 3-0 series lead...i think pitt will take one in boston..they is no way they sweep them....right?

Horton during the regular season pretty much played himself out of town by sucking so bad. Now in the playoffs he's played himself out of town because under the new cap they won't be able to afford what he'll get on the market. Hopefully he leaves with two rings and short of signing with the Pens (cap won't let that happen just saying), Canucks or especially the Habs he'll get a cheer coming back.
and why would he get a cheer coming back with van or mon? I don't get why you think that at all. those two teams are hated as much as pitt if not more. he may still be back anyway. I think he wants to be back. time will tell. by cheer I assume you mean positive applause? or maybe you mean jeers? sarcasm maybe? who knows

and why would he get a cheer coming back with van or mon? I don't get why you think that at all. those two teams are hated as much as pitt if not more. he may still be back anyway. I think he wants to be back. time will tell. by cheer I assume you mean positive applause? or maybe you mean jeers? sarcasm maybe? who knows

Captain, i'm 99% sure he means everyone but the Pens, Canucks or Habs (especially habs) and he'll get a warm welcome back to the TD when visiting.

If he signed for any of those 3 and maybe even the Flyers he'll get the treatment!

Captain, i'm 99% sure he means everyone but the Pens, Canucks or Habs (especially habs) and he'll get a warm welcome back to the TD when visiting.

If he signed for any of those 3 and maybe even the Flyers he'll get the treatment!

I think you are correct. that's got to be it. I hope Horton comes back. idc what he does in the reg season. I just want him to stay healthy and bring his playoff game with him like he has this year.

imagine a 3-0 series lead...i think pitt will take one in boston..they is no way they sweep them....right?

Why not?

Bruins have been playing lights out. Crosby is right, the Pens are making it way too easy for the Bruins. However I see no reason why the B's can not continue to dominate. The Pens looked, well, pathetic.

If the Pens don't come out jumping tonight they deserve to hit the links man. Give us something to watch. I am definitely ok with the Bruins winning, but give us a series at least.

Julien has them playing real well at the right time.

Bruins are just too physical and dominate a team....

I said "short of signing with" meaning other than with those teams.

Do people hate the Flyers as much as those other three? Ya losing the 3-0 lead sucked and the Flyers can be dirty but at least they always have tough teams that don't whine after being dirty like the other three. I think they're tier two at least for me.

Why not?

Bruins have been playing lights out. Crosby is right, the Pens are making it way too easy for the Bruins. However I see no reason why the B's can not continue to dominate. The Pens looked, well, pathetic.

If the Pens don't come out jumping tonight they deserve to hit the links man. Give us something to watch. I am definitely ok with the Bruins winning, but give us a series at least.

Julien has them playing real well at the right time.

Bruins are just too physical and dominate a team....

If they don't let up I agree. The thing that scares me with this team is that they will and if the Pens get on a roll and get their confidence back they'll be really hard to stop. The first ten minutes tonight will be very important for both teams.

tonight will be bruins hardest game this year IMO....going to be very tough.

quick start...but starting to get sloppy

pittgoalies.gif

it looks like they are trying to lose this game. very sloppy. where is everybody?

...a lot better game...great game by Rask so far....the Pens are coming tonight...

still very sloppy not a fan..but still tied no OT please!

they are playing not to lose...pitts best game and still going to OT..guess you can look at it in that light...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back