PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Boston Bruins vs the Pittsburgh Penguins series

ya rask is gonna get paid and he is well worth it. can you imagine if harry sinden was still running this team. he would let him walk lolol. im telling you I am loving this bruins team and this playoff run so much. its a blast. they play so hard and grind out every shift. they are doing themselves and the city proud. a blackhawks bruins series would be awesome. 2 original 6 teams going at it for lord stanley's cup. you know whats great also is the way the NHL is covered. such a big difference compared to other sports. there is no hype needed. playoff hockey speaks for itself. and there is no chest pumping and self promotion by the players something I appreciate.

ESPN doesn't even really talk about the NHL..they talk more about what lebron ate for lunch than they do a huge game 7 in the playoffs...

ESPN doesn't even really talk about the NHL..they talk more about what lebron ate for lunch than they do a huge game 7 in the playoffs...
they are just bitter they lost the NHL broadcasting rights. thank god other stations are doing a good job with the nhl. nbc has got the nhl covered. stuart scott and chris berman make me puke.

they are just bitter they lost the NHL broadcasting rights. thank god other stations are doing a good job with the nhl. nbc has got the nhl covered. stuart scott and chris berman make me puke.

ESPN is brutal. Always coming up with useless stats no one cares about. " brady has thrown for at least 223 yards 1 td and 0 INTs in 65 games under the temp of 65 deg

ESPN is brutal. Always coming up with useless stats no one cares about. " brady has thrown for at least 223 yards 1 td and 0 INTs in 65 games under the temp of 65 deg
then there's that sports science bullsh-t stuff they have on there all the time. nauseating.

20 minutes of LeBron and 20 minutes of Tiger Woods. The other 20 minutes is fill in time and commercials.

This bruins team is ridiculous and playing top notch hockey right now....I love the fact that this team is run similar to the pats in the fact that the high profile guys that us fans want them to get, they don't trade for or sign but the guys they do usually work out extremely well and are cheaper....I for one thought Jagr wouldn't do what he has done for the B's....He has just given them experience, toughness, puck control and leadership which is perfect for this team as we have plenty of scoring....The bruins are in a good position going forward with a few "studs" and more good role players that love playing together....Hopefully we can resign Rask and Horton and keep the core together along with the solid role players, win the cup this year and hopefully another one in the next couple years....This is a blast....

a sweep would be nice but who is going to take soupies place? sodoberg or daugavins?

I think they will be able to mix and match on his line to still be effective. Still a very dangerous team even without him.

Campbell has been very effective, with the fourth best plus/minus on the team in the post-season but he has only been averaging a little over 11 and a half minutes per game. Unfortunately, it might mean more minutes for Kelly, Peverly and Seguin who are a collective -11.

heres hoping they get the sweep tonight. no overtime please im going to have a heart attack.:eek:

heres hoping they get the sweep tonight. no overtime please im going to have a heart attack.:eek:

a sweep would be nice...but pitt is still a good team and can take this one if they get some bounces ect. What i like it the Bs are a very good road team in these playoffs

a sweep would be nice...but pitt is still a good team and can take this one if they get some bounces ect. What i like it the Bs are a very good road team in these playoffs
yes pitt is a very good team im with you on that. I don't relax until the 4th game is won I don't care where the series stands. 2010 flyers series still haunts me. that said nothing phase's the bruins nothing. they play great on the rd and they play great when they are down in a series and in a game.

GO BRUINSSSSSSSSSSS:rocker: WIN IT FOR SOUPIE!!!:rocker:

yes pitt is a very good team im with you on that. I don't relax until the 4th game is won I don't care where the series stands. 2010 flyers series still haunts me. that said nothing phase's the bruins nothing. they play great on the rd and they play great when they are down in a series and in a game.

GO BRUINSSSSSSSSSSS:rocker: WIN IT FOR SOUPIE!!!:rocker:

2010 did suck..but this team is at such a different stage right now than they were in that series plus they won the cup after that...all in the past :D

2010 did suck..but this team is at such a different stage right now than they were in that series plus they won the cup after that...all in the past :D
as fan its always in the back of my mind. just like the 04 redsox coming from 3 to 0 down and wining. it aint over till its over. anything is possible. to believe otherwise is bad karma but that's just me.

anything is possible. to believe otherwise is bad karma but that's just me.

anything is possible..but it doesn't matter what i think or what we think as fans becasue we have no influence on the outcome whatsoever

378017_619069831456032_1671669154_n.jpg

bahhhhhhhh...just finish them B's...

it doesn't matter what i think or what we think as fans becasue we have no influence on the outcome whatsoever

yes that's obvious:rolleyes: but why risk it by letting yourself get all fat and happy when the series isn't over? lmao I will continue on with my silly superstitions just in case the hockey gods are watching and I suggest everybody else does the same.
GO BRUINS WIN IT FOR SOUPIE!!!

yes that's obvious:rolleyes: but why risk it by letting yourself get all fat and happy when the series isn't over? lmao I will continue on with my silly superstitions just in case the hockey gods are watching and I suggest everybody else does the same.
GO BRUINS WIN IT FOR SOUPIE!!!

I would rather be fat and happy then worry about it..but that's me i guess. i think they play great tonight. Much better than last game..that game they started very sloppy

I would rather be fat and happy then worry about it..but that's me i guess. i think they play great tonight. Much better than last game..that game they started very sloppy
I'm just not celebrating until there's something to celebrate. takes four games to win a series not three. I think they play great tonight to why would anybody think otherwise? im glad the bruins don't have a fat and happy attitude. they take nothing for granted and I wont either.

i take the fat and drunk approach...regardless, FINISH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back