PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bono with kind words for Tom Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's MY message to Bah-No!...

Damn! been years since I listened to Far Beyond Driven. For the hard rock category an album didn't get much better than that -- except Vulgar Display of Power :)

So is it - Bah-No or Bone-No?

Perhaps IMO the greatest Super Bowl song rendition ever played - Where the Streets Have No Name"

When I hear that song I still see the performance with the video screen in my mind.

bawno

"Brady even offering to slap someone’s posterior to help Bono’s charity out in 2015"

I'll wager there's quite a few here who fantasize Tommy Boy's hand on their ass

"Brady even offering to slap someone’s posterior to help Bono’s charity out in 2015"

Yeah I saw that, and I thought of where I posted that some of them give money, some of them think it means more if they're willing to get their hands dirty.... :D

(Dare you to win that prize then turn around and say, "so, better or worse than David Andrews?")

He thinks He's Brady.

I'M SORRY BIG GUY I HAD TO DO IT I KNOW IT'S NOT REALLY TRUE

That’s hilarious. I will quote my dad. “God loves the pats but is angry that he doesn’t have a pats uniform, that’s why the giants won on miracle plays”
He always says something weird.

For a 50k donation he'll do a full prostate exam. For 100k he'll leave his rings on.

Last edited:

Hopefully you’re referring to female members!

I miss the old men’s sub-board:)

Anyway Ian Curtis doesn't die. And no one's ever heard of u2. Another reason to mourn his passing

Even if you dislike u2, it’s hard to argue with that level of success. Not many bands have out sold them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents