PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bolts vs Dolts game thread

Man , SD is just giving up. I'd be super PO'd if I were a SD fan. What a waste of a playoff spot. Sad really. The Pats better take advantage of this lame display the Broncos are showing.

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 2m
The #Chargers have run 35 offensive plays today. That is not a misprint

Well, looks like New England will be the underdog the rest of the way.

NO FLAG!?!?

SHOCKING.

Hell yes, Rivers. You get that boe tie thing.

Here comes the pick six by Rivers.

Allen is such a boss.

Keenan Allen in Round 3 was there for us crap!

There's time for a fivehead choke yet!

See? They're actually trying to play now and you see how pathetic the Denver defense truly is.

We torch this team. We do it through the air, and we ram our backs down our throats.

Come on Peyton, choke!!!

Once again Allen is talented, but what a moron ! Is he gonna point to his name on the back of his jersey after he loses ? What a friggen moron, hey Allen, your TD still has you down by 10 and you can't stop Manning. Plus not enough time, what a moron, not a good team player.

Should have drafted Allen over Dobson. I was surprised the Pats weren't in love with him considering Vereen's success here.

The Lions are going to be lucky to get Ken Winsenhunt as their head coach. It only took him three quarters today... after playing the Broncos twice this season and seeing a whole season worth of film... to see that if you test the Broncos deep, you are likely to get good results.

Lions fans might be wishing they had Jim Schwartz back by next season.

See? They're actually trying to play now and you see how pathetic the Denver defense truly is.

We torch this team. We do it through the air, and we ram our backs down our throats.

Bad typo there.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back