PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bold FA Prediction - Patriots Sign Teddy Bridgewater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would Bridgewater want to come to the Pats and be the backup?

He will almost certainly have someone willing to make him the starter. Or at the very least give a chance to fight for the starting job.

I am not opposed.
He'd be too expensive and not worth it Hoyer knows the system.
We need a rookie maybe the Pats shock us and trade for a QB they really like in this draft I think Jackson Allen or Rudolph are the only ones capable of being difference makers vs I have everyone else grouped 4th to 7th round we have no shot at Darnold.
I wouldn't be shocked to see us into the 1st a second time or up in the second If Jackson or Rudolph slides and we have them rated highly.
However I'm completely fine with Mike White in the 5th or so or Lauletta as early as round 3.

Yea let's spend that extra cap space Brady will give the team via unprecedentedly large paycuts on an expensive backup QB. Talk about wasting away the last few years of the greatest QB of all time. How about a defense that doesn't give up long TD drives in the 4th Q of Super Bowls?

Yea let's spend that extra cap space Brady will give the team via unprecedentedly large paycuts on an expensive backup QB. Talk about wasting away the last few years of the greatest QB of all time. How about a defense that doesn't give up long TD drives in the 4th Q of Super Bowls?

Those long touchdown drives occurred in every quarter of the last Super Bowl. Not just the 4th. Just sayin'.

I like the idea but I’m thinking that he will have a lot of options. So it’s unlikely to happen.

Draft a QB or invite Manziel to camp on vet. min

I love the idea but he'll be able to start, or at least compete for a starting role, somewhere immediately and on a team that likely has more cap space.

Is there an alternate universe where Tedy Bridgewater was ever a truly quality QB?

Every time Vikings fans talk him up I just kind of scratch my head confused about it

Is there an alternate universe where Tedy Bridgewater was ever a truly quality QB?

Every time Vikings fans talk him up I just kind of scratch my head confused about it

Apparently, there is. Do you know where this universe exists?

Draft a QB or invite Manziel to camp on vet. min

Manziel?

Are you insane?

1. Rewarding an entitled, spoiled Millennial is an awful idea.
2. H'e's dumb. Can you imagine him studying film correctly, because I can't.
3. His style is not a fit at all.

No, no, no, no.

I apologize but this is the worst idea we’ve had on here for quite a while.

Please no.

Manziel?

Are you insane?

1. Rewarding an entitled, spoiled Millennial is an awful idea.
2. H'e's dumb. Can you imagine him studying film correctly, because I can't.
3. His style is not a fit at all.

Manziel, Bridgewater & Garoppolo all visited here in 2014.

Pretty talented kid. Admitted he was an alcoholic & had mental health issues. He’s trying to make a comeback. Obviously a vet. min signing would require him to not be a moron anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft