PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Kravitz FIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kravitz had the chance to retract and/or fact-check the story once Irsay fed it to him....and he didn't because he was serving he career's best interests.

I don't wish unemployment on anyone but.....Screw him.
Manufactured narratives facilitated by the leagues useful idiots.

I spent four days in Indy last March and Kravitz was getting heavy camera time on local sports news covering Purdue basketball at the NCAAs in Boston. He spent 10% of his time talking hoop and 90% of the time reliving Deflategate and basking in his status as Enemy #1 to all New England fans. It was insufferable.
Sorry Bob

Sure, but if cities were switched, Borges, Mazz, CHB and (sad to say) Curran make the same move.

This is what today's mainstream media does.

Do yourself a favor and stop paying attention to it.
Its entertainment. I'm fine.

[QUOTE="Palm Beach Pats Fan, post: 5379782, member: 13756"
Unemployment could not possibly find a more deserving victim.[/QUOTE]

Actually, I can think of one. The drug dealing nut job that is James Irsay.

[QUOTE="Palm Beach Pats Fan, post: 5379782, member: 13756"
Unemployment could not possibly find a more deserving victim.

Actually, I can think of one. The drug dealing nut job that is James Irsay.[/QUOTE]

The Jim Irsay Circus approves this message....

images

Mighty slow work to be Karma

Karma is undeniable. What I don’t get is the pagano punt?

Maybe he can go on tour with his "brother"...

images

You mean the Boston Globe.
I thought about dismissing your post, but decided to give it some further thought. And, I could understand why you would say the Globe (because it has more national exposure and there's a chance I would read a Globe link).

But, I'm still sticking with the Herald...for obvious reasons.

Great post, but you are missing some good ones.

Arthur Blank praised the league and Goodell for Deflategate. I think this is the best karma story of the entire ordeal...but it gets even better. The 28-3 comeback took place in Bob McNair's home stadium in Houston; McNair was another dumb@ss who even admitted he didn't read the Wells Report but was happy with the "justice."

Soon after Berman originally overturned the suspension, three of the most outspoken owners who supported Goodell (Jerry Jones, Steve Bisciotti, Jim Irsay) lost their starting QBs to injury. Romo's career was ended in the preseason, Flacco tore his ACL, and Luck messed up his shoulder so bad he essentially missed two full seasons.

The Patriots are 4-0 against the Texans, 2-0 against the Falcons, 1-0 against the Ravens, 1-0 against the Colts, and 1-0 against the Cowboys. That's 9-0 against McNair, Blank, Bisciotti, Irsay, and Jones, the five owners who publicly supported Goodell. Highlights include beating the Cowboys when Brady "should have been suspended" in 2015, humiliating the Texans with Brissett and knocking them out of the playoffs in the 2016 season, essentially ending the Ravens 2016 season, and of course, the 28-3 Super Bowl of legendary humiliation.

D'Qwell Jackson was arrested a week after the Deflategate incident for punching a pizza delivery boy in the head. He was suspended in 2016 for cheating with performance enhancing drugs and released by the Colts.
D’Qwell had nothing to do with it. He said himself he didn’t think the ball was soft.

Its entertainment. I'm fine.
That's a little incongruous with people cheering when someone loses their job, but whatever.

Wrestling once was about athletics but now is even more entertaining and makes a lot of money too, and people find a way to ignore the fakeness.

NFL seems to be on the same trajectory.

That's a little incongruous with people cheering when someone loses their job, but whatever.

Wrestling once was about athletics but now is even more entertaining and makes a lot of money too, and people find a way to ignore the fakeness.

NFL seems to be on the same trajectory.
Seems? The NFL is absolutely on that trajectory and has been for some time

Once the Spygate/Deflategate/Bountygate nonsense became a whispered grumble, the NFL gave everyone megaphones.

I've read the rumors are swirling down there in crow land.. Harbawl is supposedly on the hot seat.
He should be. Since the 2014 season he is 23-27 without any playoff appearances.

Even though he received an extension, I'm assuming if they don't make the playoffs and Ozzie retiring he'll be let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back