PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bob Kravitz FIRED

Status
Not open for further replies.
And 2 more rings / likely 2 greatest qb super bowl performances of all time for brady.

Who won??
Not us.
None of those things would have been different if we hadn’t been railroaded.
But we would have made 1st round and 4th round pick and Brady’s name would be dragged through the mud every so often.

We lost horrendously in this, but the team is a group of winners who went in to win afterwards

Not us.
None of those things would have been different if we hadn’t been railroaded.
But we would have made 1st round and 4th round pick and Brady’s name would be dragged through the mud every so often.

We lost horrendously in this, but the team is a group of winners who went in to win afterwards

I meant from a morale standpoint, obviously it hurt more than it did good

If he does, I hope he's cursed with the worst possible version of spellcheck ever created.

I heard he and Borges are joining the staff at the Larry Storch School of Journalism. They'll be leading the 1st and 2nd year courses on Integrity and Ethics.

Wasn't this guy fired before, then framegate came up, and the tv station tossed a station jacket on him and re hired him?

Plenty of other jobs. I hope he doesn't write again.
is hiring
latest

If in the next few days it's reported that Mark Brunell has been suffering from hourly projectile diarrhea and shat himself a twin brother, THEN I'll be satisfied. Somewhat.

Yet plagiarist and all around scumbag hack, Ron Borges is still employed. And working in a market that despises him.

Yet plagiarist and all around scumbag hack, Ron Borges is still employed. And working in a market that despises him.

If you want someone gone, you'll have to rally their viewers/listeners and show them the light. Tough task though.

Where is he working?

Kravitz had the chance to retract and/or fact-check the story once Irsay fed it to him....and he didn't because he was serving he career's best interests.
Sure, but if cities were switched, Borges, Mazz, CHB and (sad to say) Curran make the same move.

This is what today's mainstream media does.

Do yourself a favor and stop paying attention to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back