PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Birdman plans to wager $5 million on Super Bowl(Patriots)

Status
Not open for further replies.
more importantly what the hell does "YMCMB " mean?

silly goose...its the acronym for the YMCA message board...YMCMB

It means Young Money Cash Money Billionaires, it's their record label, the Cash Money Billionaires part was taken from the movie New Jack City and Nino Brown.

When I opened this thread I had no idea that I was going to learn, umm... stuff. It's been very educational so far. :)

Smarter than Giants fans. That's all I gotta say:D

Now this is what I call betting. I'm a huge YMCB fan. I can't stop bumping Drake's 'Take Care' cd!

Who???? Going to guess he is a rapper of some kind? The spelling of his twitter messages kind of gave it away. I honestly have never heard of him before just now.

It's quite easy really...or maybe I'm just used to reading rubbish like that because I know a lot of idiots :p

There are actually people who I went to school with who wrote like that in class!

what a shame.

He's saying he's going to bet $5M on the Patriots, and is trying to goat a rich NYG fan into taking him up on the bet.

Some of the songs that made him famous:
"Get Your Roll On", "#1 Stunna", "Stuntin' Like My Daddy", and "Pop Bottles".

Oh, and 50 cent has said he will take Birdman up for $1M, but apparently must not be interested in betting $5M.

Last edited:
Just hope the rap $5M loser doesn't go all killa on the winner

I love seeing the cultural or age difference on this board. I understood his tweets after one glance.

Also, its somewhat ironic that people are trying to call this guy stupid yet he will probably be waging more money in one game than most people see thtouhout a lifetime.

Last edited:
You're calling him a birdbrain for wanting to bet on this team?

Not that I will ever have 5 million to bet but it is insanity, even if he was betting on the Giants, to bet that much money on a football game.

I love seeing the cultural or age difference on this board. I understood his tweets after one glance.

Also, its somewhat ironic that people are trying to call this guy stupid yet he will probably be waging more money in one game than most people see thtouhout a lifetime.

So gambling $5 million on a Super Bowl is a sign of intelligence? You know there's a reason why "new money" goes broke, right? This is a perfect example of that.

So gambling $5 million on a Super Bowl is a sign of intelligence? You know there's a reason why "new money" goes broke, right? This is a perfect example of that.

I never said that.

Birdman is an entrepreneur, say what you want to about him. He built a brand, he has millions to blow.

All I'm trying to say is linguistics =/= intelligence. Birdman is legit, evidence by him being the Lawfirm's uncle. He never fumbles.

Am I the only one who saw "Birdman" and immediately thought of Chris Andersen?

38674_crop_340x234.jpg

I take it this is the type of person that is your hero?

I take it this is the type of person that is your hero?

That's a little presumptuous. But he's not wrong. He's been a multimillionaire for over a decade now and as long as he keeps scamming young rappers out of their money and pimping Lil Wayne he's going to stay that way. He may twit like a moron but the man isn't stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing