Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched the highlights and noticed Hill's taunting as he jogged into the endzone. By the NFLs own policing of taunting, it was as clear an example as you could hope to see. Some folk may not know but in the college game that TD would have been ruled out and a 15 yard unsportsmanlike awarded from the spot of the taunt. Happened this season, to Iowa I think.

The NFL said, according to Nick Wright, that it's not considered taunting because Hill was behind the guy when he made the gesture. If he passed the guy it'd be taunting.

a short pass to Hill uncovered for 20 yards then a pass to an open Kelce. Nothing magical about those 2 plays, just horrible defense. All the Bills had to do was tackle Kelce on the snap, take the 5 yard penalty and KC would only have time for a hail mary.

How? It's not like he threaded a couple tight passes through tight windows. It was a screen to Hill, followed by a fairly wide open Kelce.

Oh c'mon...it was with THIRTEEN FREAKING SECONDS left. When Brady beat the Jets with that clutch TD, all I heard from the Bradyites was "Tommy is amazing!" I commented at the time that it was against the Jete but to you all it didn't matter. Well, what Mahomes did against a top rated defense last night was even more amazing. Give credit where it is due.

Oh c'mon...it was with THIRTEEN FREAKING SECONDS left. When Brady beat the Jets with that clutch TD, all I heard from the Bradyites was "Tommy is amazing!" I commented at the time that it was against the Jete but to you all it didn't matter. Well, what Mahomes did against a top rated defense last night was even more amazing. Give credit where it is due.
Yes, because Brady went downfield with total precision and made several great throws. Dumb comparison anyway. The 13 seconds last night was about the Bills' defense collapsing inexcusably on 2 very casual plays. Not some miraculous drive or throws by Mahomes. Acknowledge the reality here. I suppose I can give credit to Hill for running fast? Dude still belongs in prison yet he's the MVP of that team. Way to go, NFL.

Yes, because Brady went downfield with total precision and made several great throws. Dumb comparison anyway. The 13 seconds last night was about the Bills' defense collapsing inexcusably on 2 very casual plays. Not some miraculous drive or throws by Mahomes. Acknowledge the reality here. I suppose I can give credit to Hill for running fast? Dude still belongs in prison yet he's the MVP of that team. Way to go, NFL.

He dinked and dunked his way to a TD vs the Jets...big deal. The Jets defense didn't collapse in that one?

Like I said, Brady had the opportunity to do something similar in SB 42 but he didn't.
Are you dense? In SB 42 did the Giants play a prevent and let our WRs have a 15 yd cushion with no one around them? Mahomes hit 2 guys wide open within 10 yds of him. That was on the Bills coaches. Any QB in high school could have made those throws.

Are you dense? In SB 42 did the Giants play a prevent and let our WRs have a 15 yd cushion with no one around them? Mahomes hit 2 guys wide open within 10 yds of him. That was on the Bills coaches. Any QB in high school could have made those throws.
He's just anti Brady which is cool but Jesus

I hate the Chiefs but one thing that makes me happy is that D-Bag Luke Russert must be feeling like crap today.

13 seconds....Brady had a much easier opportunity. All he had to do is throw 3 dink passes over the middle, each followed by a timeout, and he would have gotten into Gost's FG range. Yeah, but keep trashing Mahomes because he's not Tommy.

13 seconds....Brady had a much easier opportunity. All he had to do is throw 3 dink passes over the middle, each followed by a timeout, and he would have gotten into Gost's FG range. Yeah, but keep trashing Mahomes because he's not Tommy.
You're out of your element Timmy. Brady didn't have 2 all-pro's uncovered to throw to.

you're really dense if you can't see the difference.

The NFL said, according to Nick Wright, that it's not considered taunting because Hill was behind the guy when he made the gesture. If he passed the guy it'd be taunting.
in that case they should remove the rule again, that was taunting as clear as it gets, he was taunting while behind the player and passing by him into the EZ, sounds like excuses why they didn't call it for their chiefs darlings, can't say we want them to win, thats why we don't call **** on them

in that case they should remove the rule again, that was taunting as clear as it gets, he was taunting while behind the player and passing by him into the EZ, sounds like excuses why they didn't call it for their chiefs darlings, can't say we want them to win, thats why we don't call **** on them

Yeah, I call BS on that one too. It WAS taunting and should have been flagged.

You're out of your element Timmy. Brady didn't have 2 all-pro's uncovered to throw to.

Wrong. Welker was wide open on the first play of the last drive. For whatever reason Brady threw the ball to Gaffney. That would have taken the ball to the NYG 40. As TRoy Aikman said on the broadcast, 29 seconds and 3 TOs are an eternity for Tom Brady.

Wrong. Welker was wide open on the first play of the last drive. For whatever reason Brady threw the ball to Gaffney. That would have taken the ball to the NYG 40. As TRoy Aikman said on the broadcast, 29 seconds and 3 TOs are an eternity for Tom Brady.
Mahomes did nothing in those 13 seconds any other QB in the league or in high school couldn’t do. Designed 5 yd screen pass to Hill without anyone near him and a 10 yd pass to Kelce without anyone within 5 yds. The Bills coaches gave him it. Talk to me when he wins 7 or completes a 25 pt comeback in a SB.

You’re making yourself look foolish.

Mahomes did nothing in those 13 seconds any other QB in the league or in high school couldn’t do. Designed 5 yd screen pass to Hill without anyone near him and a 10 yd pass to Kelce without anyone within 5 yds. The Bills coaches gave him it. Talk to me when he wins 7 or completes a 25 pt comeback in a SB.

While I do agree the 13 seconds was more on the Bills defense, his overtime drive was beautiful

While I do agree the 13 seconds was more on the Bills defense, his overtime drive was beautiful
Yup. It was, but at that point the Bills D was gassed. It should never have got to OT. Bills coaching staff blew that game.

So now Mahomes is a HS QB...yeah, talk about being foolish. Are you mad that Brady's career is coming to an end and that the NFL world is talking about Mahomes? Sounds like it...

Poor Bills...i am very very sorry for their loss

Incredible game

One of the best ever for me not including Pats games

Now go Bengals

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes