Asking for your support

Who will win?

• Buffalo Bills

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That’s why it’s risky. I’ve seen kickers mess it up and a lineman at the 40-50 yard line fall on it with no time running off.
They were afraid to let Hill get the ball.

Patrick Mahomes has proven himself to be a QB that any franchise would be extremely lucky to have. Of additional note, Patrick Mahomes will not unseat Tom Brady as the GOAT QB.
It is too early to say if he will or won't.

Water is wet. The Bills blew it big time. What else is new?

13 seconds is a lot to consume for a fan of the Bills I imagine. I remember sort of the feeling in superbowl 49 when Wilson ran his team right before the half for the td. Only took them 31 seconds. Then that crazy catch by Mathews on the final drive after Brady had just pulled them ahead with 2:02 left.

Oh well, I dont like either team so will be going for the Bengals to win the next game. Actually I’d love to see the Bengals get revenge on the 49ers. That would make my day.

Certainly not worried about a qb 5 years into the league overtaking the goat in championships. Especially when he only has one up to this point and serious salary cap implications in the future. If he does or anyone else? So be it. Records are made to be broken. However, I doubt it is anytime soon if ever.

Patrick Mahomes has proven himself to be a QB that any franchise would be extremely lucky to have. Of additional note, Patrick Mahomes will not unseat Tom Brady as the GOAT QB.
50 years from now, if the media keeps it up, they'll claim Brady was a slave holder and "racist" and abolish his accomplishments from league history. Proof will be having a red "MAGA" hat in his locker once. That's how it works.

I would love to see mahomes success rate at winning or tying a game with the ball in his hand with a reasonable amount of time left on the clock, say a minute. plus. today he did it with 13 seconds. I bet you can count the amount of times he's failed in that situation on one hand.

We could be seeing Roethlisberger, Rodgers, and Brady retire this off season. Going to be an entertaining off season that's for sure.

Last edited:
Bit different against either of these teams though, whoever got the ball first was highly likely to score.

League's gone passing and offense mad, it may be time to look at the rules...not sure exactly how though, just making '1 possession each' results in the same issue on the third drive.

Definitely agree, but that is credit to the offenses. The defense are well within their rights to make a play. If they don't, nobody to blame but themselves.

and they will redo everyone's contracts - mahomes, Kelce and hill aren't going anywhere for the next 7-10 years
They might be able to kick cans down the road and keep those 3 together a little while longer but it'll be to the detriment of the rest of the roster. 2022 is Hill's contract year. Kelce will be "old" for a TE within a couple years.

I fear Stafford more than Jimmy G.

Though that ain't saying much really.

I'd say a LA-KC SB would have KC as maybe 5 point favorites? Idk.
Looking past Cinci eh?

Why defensive rankings are overrated.

Defense gives up a FG in under 13 seconds starting from the 20. Ridiculous.

I don’t blame the defense.

I blame the coach.

Not a single defensive player got beat in those 13 seconds.

The coach decided to just fall back into a shell zone and let Kelce run untouched. That’s a coaching decision.

Great games this weekend. Wanting both teams to lose makes it more entertaining. Having great players does not guarantee superbowl wins. It is very impressive what the Patriots has managed to achieve.

I don’t blame the defense.

I blame the coach.

Not a single defensive player got beat in those 13 seconds.

The coach decided to just fall back into a shell zone and let Kelce run untouched. That’s a coaching decision.
sorry for the devastating loss, Cow...but then, you SHOULD be used to it by now...remember "wide right"?

50 years from now, if the media keeps it up, they'll claim Brady was a slave holder and "racist" and abolish his accomplishments from league history. That's how it works.
He can't be erased. He magically played long enough to have played in multiple eras. He won when wrs could be mugged and players could be destroyed with head shots. Then managed to win even when true dual threats like Wilson, Rodgers, Mahommes and others busted onto the scene. And he did all this with cinder blocks strapped to his feet. He overcame his weakness much like the blind samurai lol. His legendary clutchness comes off as something out of a comic book.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back