PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills fans a bit optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were a BUF fan, I think that I would predict 31-0. [for youngsters, that was in 2003 after Milloy was cut]
do we have people young enough to not remember THAT game? Man I feel old

Just get out of Buffalo w a win. Likely Missing Edelman, oline injuries, hightower status, major lack of running game, all cause for concern...Allen completing 64% of passes v 52% last year and only sacked 5x in 3 games. Buffalo converting 42% on third down vs 32% last year, allowing 33% conversion this yr vs 37% last yr ..
Buffalo is MUCH improved and the pats couldn't score in red zone last year in Buffalo and were locked in a 1 score game into the 4th quarter. And this was vs Derek Anderson who was signed off the street...Pat's should win, yes, but people who think this is a slam dunk cover are ****oo

do we have people young enough to not remember THAT game? Man I feel old
A 30 year old would have been 14 years old for that game; a 25 year old would have been 9.

Perhaps we need a poll (where no one can see) to look at our ages.

i think 95% of board has got to know the 31-0 game against Buf...but there may be a handful that don't

i think 95% of board has got to know the 31-0 game against Buf...but there may be a handful that don't
You mean the last game of the '03 season? of course I remember, Izzo intercepted a pass in the endzone to seal it. who wouldn't remember that one?

Optomistic Bills fans have driven the secondary ticket market price of the Pats game to an average price over $200. This is second highest of this week's game trailing only Dallas at Saints.
I'm surprised that more Bills fans haven't jumped on the season ending division winning title game against the Jets were ticket prices average just $20.36.

Division game on the road... never a gimme. Just want a win and no injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back