PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills fans a bit optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody drinks more than Bills fans.

They sober up around Wednesday to get ready for Thursday night.

One must remember that these are the fans that dive off the top of their cars and trucks onto folding tables during tail gate parties....brain damage is a horrible thing.

They should be a little optimistic. They are at home, are 3-0, and the NE offense didn’t look very good once Edelman got hurt. And they might say the NE defense isn’t necessarily as good as it’s stats since two of the wins have been against total joke teams.

But only a little optimistic, because the NE D is in fact going to shut them down.

Optimistic? About what? A sale on bildos at at the local sex shop?

The Pats O definitely looked vulnerable without Edelman (and AB, who was in the game plan until 36 hours before the game) and the run blocking definitely has been an issue through the first three weeks. But even if the offense "struggles" to, say, 24 points, I don't see Josh Allen hanging 25 or more on this defense. More like 10...tops.

And that's probably my alamo score, 24-10.

C'mon man. You're better than that, we rely on you for comic relief and you half assed it. Expect that out of a lesser poster but you have a comedic threshold to meet. You should have posted the whole thing cause it's funnier. The poster at the link goes on to say "damn this is good scotch!"

View attachment 24359
Let's look on the bright side -- at least they expect Gostkowski to connect.

They may be delusional but we are banged up pretty much like 2015. On the road this won’t be an easy game especially if Edelman doesn’t play

Until the Ravens game in Week 9, this is probably the only other game that I think there is a chance we lose. The Bills have been pretty good so far and we are short-handed.

Until the Ravens game in Week 9, this is probably the only other game that I think there is a chance we lose. The Bills have been pretty good so far and we are short-handed.

We can count on being “short-handed” for the rest of the season. I think overall the team is in good health. I see virtually all of our most important players ready to go. Edelman would be a big loss, but he might play. The entire secondary is healthy. This is the NFL...you’re not often going to have every player available.

I think the Bills have been pretty bad so far.

Basically, its the Bills and Pats in the AFCE. 5 more wins and Buffalo is 8 - 8.

Miami and NYJ are fighting for 3rd and 4th place.

Lamar Jackson stinks.

Holds on to the ball too long and when he runs, Jackson carries like a loaf of rye bread in the wrong hand.

Any chance we bring AB back? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back