PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills 2-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bills are going to wind up winning the East. (Yes, you can quote me on that one.)

only in your wet dream. Bills is going down. Pats is still the leader of AFC East.

It will come up on Oct.

couldnt get a job anywhere else?

Read the thread, obviously I could have. What company do you work for?

Andrewellrecords? Seems the company website has been taken over for lack of payment. Did you go bankrupt?

Last edited:
Are you a writter? Because to anyone who hasnt actually traveld around Buffalo, you make it sound like a nice place to go. But here I am, with a little bit of reality. Buffalo is nasty! the entire city, and its suburbs. Yes I've been there, many many times, and no it is not a good place to go. I dont care how much of the world you have sceen, maybe you should go check out the world again once you get some new glasses. Rochester, Buffalo and Niagra falls(on the use side) are nothing to be proud of. In fact, one of the only cities in crappy as* NY worth actually going to see is Saratoga Springs.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS GUY, BUFFALO SUCKS.

No, I'm not a writter, whatever that is. But I provided the links by plenty of people who agree with me.

Saratoga, eh? It's a town, not a city, and what's so great about it?

Have you been to the Olmstead district in Buffalo? Albright Knox? ELMWOOD? What was crappy about it? Where do you live, I might ask?

Sounds like you're talking out of your butt.

Pats 2-0

And not that it really matters so early in the season but the Bills 2 wins came against teams that are a combined 0-4.

yeah, considering our team's opponents' record is 1-3, it doesn't really matter. especially since the bills account for 50% of those 4 losses.

the bills will be tough, but we can still take the division. we're better than them in pretty much every facet of the game except special teams.

but just a caution to all the people talking about "the bills need to beat someone with a win." do i need to remind you that the pats nearly went into overtime with the chiefs when we were at home? plus we didn't perform too great against a team that very nearly lost to miami.

yes, jax and seattle were ravaged by injuries. but only on offense...their defenses were still quite intact, yet the bills scored 20 points on each one. they've still got james hardy who is developing.

i'm very wary of the bills, if you couldn't tell. i def think they'll give us a good run (esp. considering their weak schedule) but we'll come out on top in the end, we always do.

We will split against the Bills.

No, I'm not a writter, whatever that is. But I provided the links by plenty of people who agree with me.

Saratoga, eh? It's a town, not a city, and what's so great about it?

Have you been to the Olmstead district in Buffalo? Albright Knox? ELMWOOD? What was crappy about it? Where do you live, I might ask?

Sounds like you're talking out of your butt.

Albright Knox is ok, I'll give you that one, the area around it isnt that great though...tavel a little while down elmwood and you end up in an area that pretty much sums up buffalo, SLUMS. And the performing arts center in saratoga alone is better than the entire city of buffalo.

Read the thread, obviously I could have. What company do you work for?

Andrewellrecords? Seems the company website has been taken over for lack of payment. Did you go bankrupt?

No, didnt go bankrupt, we are waiting for our contract to expire with this webhosting place we use so we can get a better one.

No, didnt go bankrupt, we are waiting for our contract to expire with this webhosting place we use so we can get a better one.

Well, good for you.

University of Rochester is not a bad school. Not ashamed to be affiliated with it.

Albright Knox is ok, I'll give you that one, the area around it isnt that great though...tavel a little while down elmwood and you end up in an area that pretty much sums up buffalo, SLUMS. And the performing arts center in saratoga alone is better than the entire city of buffalo.

SUNY-Buffalo State is right in front of the Albright Knox. This is the area right behind the Albright Knox:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1+lin...um=1&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title

Hit Street View to refresh your memory.

There aren't any slums at all on the entire 10 mile length of Elmwood.

The area around Albright Knox is filled with million dollar homes. That's the heart of Olmstead's district.

I'm not buying what you're selling about Saratoga versus Buffalo. You have better horses there, and that's it.

Last edited:
SUNY-Buffalo State is right in front of the Albright Knox. This is the area right behind the Albright Knox:

1 lincoln parkway, buffalo - Google Maps

Hit Street View to refresh your memory.

There aren't any slums at all on the entire 10 mile length of Elmwood.

The area around Albright Knox is filled with million dollar homes. That's the heart of Olmstead's district.

I'm not buying what you're selling about Saratoga versus Buffalo. You have better horses there, and that's it.

I am aware of the area. And I didnt say that U of R was a bad place, it was a joke so relax.

One time when I was traveling down Elmwood, and the 198 was being fixed and i had to take a detour, I went about to miles east of Buff State (and the Albright) and I was very politly offered drugs by 3 different people hanging in front of a brokend down closed store, and was also asked if I had some spare change by somone in a wheel chair, standing next to someone drinking a duce, in the middle of the day, on the side of the road...next to yet even more, closed down business...Yea, good area though.

I am aware of the area. And I didnt say that U of R was a bad place, it was a joke so relax.

One time when I was traveling down Elmwood, and the 198 was being fixed and i had to take a detour, I went about to miles east of Buff State (and the Albright) and I was very politly offered drugs by 3 different people hanging in front of a brokend down closed store, and was also asked if I had some spare change by somone in a wheel chair, standing next to someone drinking a duce, in the middle of the day, on the side of the road...next to yet even more, closed down business...Yea, good area though.

i don't mean to get involved in this because i've never been to buffalo....but seriously....like that's the only city that has guys selling drugs? i'd be willing to bet that pretty much every city has bad areas. it's not really legitimate to just dismiss the nicer areas that upstater mentions, then say "well this place i drove by was crap so that sums up the whole city."

2 miles East of a good area in any city could put you in the same predicament. Go two miles south of Fenway, 2 miles north of Rittenhouse Sq in Philly, same in NYC, heck I worked in Washington DC a stone's throw from the US Capitol building and I had bullet holes in my window.

No one said Buffalo doesn't have poor crime-ridden areas. It does. As do almost all cities.

There are some good people in Buffalo - don't get me wrong. But Toronto is tons nicer - and it's pretty close. You have to a local if you think it's the 4th best city in the US. <g>

There are reasons people are moving West and South - and places like Buffalo are a big part of the reason why..

Pete

i don't mean to get involved in this because i've never been to buffalo....but seriously....like that's the only city that has guys selling drugs? i'd be willing to bet that pretty much every city has bad areas. it's not really legitimate to just dismiss the nicer areas that upstater mentions, then say "well this place i drove by was crap so that sums up the whole city."

I didnt say it was, and I have no problem with people selling drugs, I live in a small town, that is pretty much a sh*t hole as well. I dont care, who, where or why people are drug dealers. I was just pointing it out because upstater seems to be claiming that Buffalo is lined in gold because of the way some people layed some bricks down made a building look pretty. I would say 3/4 of buffalo is run down, and no ammount of work J.P. can do is going to fix it.

There are some good people in Buffalo - don't get me wrong. But Toronto is tons nicer - and it's pretty close. You have to a local if you think it's the 4th best city in the US.

Toronto has some areas which rival Buffalo for flat-out ugliness, but you're generally right... Toronto residents pay absolutely massive taxes in order to keep the city respectable.

There are some good people in Buffalo - don't get me wrong. But Toronto is tons nicer - and it's pretty close. You have to a local if you think it's the 4th best city in the US. <g>

There are reasons people are moving West and South - and places like Buffalo are a big part of the reason why..

Pete

Did someone say it's the 4th best city the USA?

Not me. I probably wouldn't put it very high among NFL cities.

I believe the thing I said was that it was a very pretty city (i.e. parks and beautiful architecture) and the culture is top notch (sports, theater, arts, restaurants, literary, etc). But, certainly, it's poor and the weather sucks.

Did someone say it's the 4th best city the USA?

Not me. I probably wouldn't put it very high among NFL cities.

I believe the thing I said was that it was a very pretty city (i.e. parks and beautiful architecture) and the culture is top notch (sports, theater, arts, restaurants, literary, etc). But, certainly, it's poor and the weather sucks.

Actually, you said; "I've lived in Providence, New Haven, Boston, Albany, Manhattan. Buffalo is a beautiful city with great architecture and housing stock that compares to (and BEATS) all of these. Down and out economically it's on the upswing, as are many cities across the nation."

"But, certainly, it's poor and the weather sucks"

Correct, and this is why people leave there...

Actually, you said; "I've lived in Providence, New Haven, Boston, Albany, Manhattan. Buffalo is a beautiful city with great architecture and housing stock that compares to (and BEATS) all of these. Down and out economically it's on the upswing, as are many cities across the nation."

"But, certainly, it's poor and the weather sucks"

Correct, and this is why people leave there...

Buffalo sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back