PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Simmons argues Brady for MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
old 55 said:
I'm not trying to attack another member here, but I guess I don't understand why someone that dislikes the Pats would spend so much time posting here.

I also don't understand why he uses a former Patriot players name unless he thinks it's a funny drug reference. If he's looking to be funny, Midnight Van Lines might be a better name for him since he's obviously a big time Colts fan and we know how they got to Indy.

I wouldn't go to the Colts website and waste the time he spends here and certainly wouldn't call myself Bert Jones or some other former Colt player name.

As William Shatner said to the Trekies in the Star Trek convention skit on SNL ..."Get a life."

well, it's easy to see that he has a pronounced Napolean complex...he is desperate to be admired for being the Colt fan he is and he desperately seeks adulation for his team and his life long hero, PayMe....it pains him and torments him that we don't respect his views and he's like a rat in a burlap bag that's been poked at with sharp sticks until it's gone insane....I would imagine this moron would blow up on these threads like a nuke if the Colts actually won...and to be quite honest, I'd like to see it....one of my vices...I like freak show morons on parade running around beating their breasts

Joker said:
well, it's easy to see that he has a pronounced Napolean complex...he is desperate to be admired for being the Colt fan he is and he desperately seeks adulation for his team and his life long hero, PayMe....it pains him and torments him that we don't respect his views and he's like a rat in a burlap bag that's been poked at with sharp sticks until it's gone insane....I would imagine this moron would blow up on these threads like a nuke if the Colts actually won...and to be quite honest, I'd like to see it....one of my vices...I like freak show morons on parade running around beating their breasts
do you guys really read his posts anymore?

Miguel said:
My original post should have been clearer. My main point was that sportswriters should follow the rules. If they have to turn in their votes before the playoffs and I'm pretty sure that they do, they are then being asked to vote on the MVP of the regular season.

They definitely do. Remember two years ago in the playoffs that a big deal was made that we could be playing the two co-MVPs before the Tennessee game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back