PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Dion Dawkins on the Patriots "Tom Brady was their whole life and he isn't there anymore"

Hey, the Bills beat the Pats twice this year and made it to the AFCCG while the Pats missed the playoffs. If he wants to crow about it, that’s his right. If the Pats are upset about those comments, then the Brady-less team needs to do something about it next year. Pretty simple.

Hey, the Bills beat the Pats twice this year and made it to the AFCCG while the Pats missed the playoffs. If he wants to crow about it, that’s his right. If the Pats are upset about those comments, then the Brady-less team needs to do something about it next year. Pretty simple.
Uh... I didn't know any of this.

It's all about the 6 time World Champion New England Patriots. .

The way it should be. :)

Until we get a viable QB option we’ll likely be looking up at the Bills in the standings.

If Biffins would've started this thread, it would've been locked by now. Just saying.

Not quite sure what the purpose of this thread is then. This isn’t a Rex Ryan Jets or Bills team talking smack when they haven’t beaten the big boys. The Bills already slayed the giant.
It's Bulletin Board material. Everyone here is aware the Patriots went 7-9. A divisional opponent just declared them DEAD.

JA is not gonna get it done. He had his chance and blew it. This crappy Pats team was 1 play away from beating tge division chumps. I'll just ignore that other game...

It's Bulletin Board material. Everyone here is aware the Patriots went 7-9. A divisional opponent just declared them DEAD.

The Patriots when they were actually great were subject to a lot of trash talk by opponents and then preceded to lose. Jets divisional, Ravens championship, Giants Super Bowl twice. Bulletin board material is overrated, at the end of the day it’s about talent and whether or not they perform up to their ability during the game.

So, now that the Patriots are dead and without life, I'm going to PIN this sucker up right here. Get me some thumb tacks!!!

Even without Brady, it's unwise to give the Patriots bulletin board material. We still have Bill, and we still have the hard working culture. And now Bill's flanked by his 2 sons who seem to share some of their father's competency.

We're a 9-10 win team right now if nothing goes unbelievably poorly. If bill comes through with an ace QB the sky's the limit.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back