PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick to be featured in new VICE series Dark Side of Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Belichick episode titled "The Dark Art of Bill Belichick" is airing this Thursday night at 10:00 EST.

I don't think there's going to be anything new revealed here or we would have heard about it already in the preview. They know anything to do with Patriots and cheating and scandal draws in viewers.
i agree, i don't think anything new will come out. i was agreeing that goodell will look to take draft picks from the pats no matter the situation because he's a pos jet employee. if his wife's fart stinks he'll somehow blame bb and dock the pats 2 picks. he just looks for excuses to take picks from us. just look at the 3rd rounder we lost this year for nothing.

The Belichick episode titled "The Dark Art of Bill Belichick" is airing this Thursday night at 10:00 EST.

Oh that title sounds exactly like I figured. Is there an episode description?

Oh that title sounds exactly like I figured. Is there an episode description?
Found it. It actually sounds interesting. Always thought Bill didn’t get enough credit for how he took on the deflategate fallout- that Mona Lisa Vito presser and he even put the Spygate thing right out in the open

New England's Bill Belichick is the most successful coach in the history of the NFL; a look at how he managed to overcome scandals while cementing his standing as a master tactician.

i agree, i don't think anything new will come out. i was agreeing that goodell will look to take draft picks from the pats no matter the situation because he's a pos jet employee. if his wife's fart stinks he'll somehow blame bb and dock the pats 2 picks. he just looks for excuses to take picks from us. just look at the 3rd rounder we lost this year for nothing.
Based on the description of the episode it’s not going to be an investigation of BB or an expose it’s more of a look at his greatness as a coach while navigating the -gates that this team stumbled over.

Will we see Mark Brunell on this episode? :crying::crying::crying::D

Based on the description of the episode it’s not going to be an investigation of BB or an expose it’s more of a look at his greatness as a coach while navigating the -gates that this team stumbled over.

I’d be pleasantly surprised to say the least.

This thing is tonight I guess. We’ll see how it goes.

Will we see Mark Brunell on this episode? :crying::crying::crying::D
Yea. We'll find him living out of a cardboard box because he pissed away his $50m in earnings.

Here's the trailer for tonight

"He (Belichick) is smart enough to go right to the edge of the cliff without going over" - yep indeed.

"He was secretly using TV cameras while they were calling signals into the game." ???

Looks like Deflategate will be mentioned. Surprised since that was more a Brady story.

"He (Belichick) is smart enough to go right to the edge of the cliff without going over" - yep indeed.

"He was secretly using TV cameras while they were calling signals into the game." ???

Looks like Deflategate will be mentioned. Surprised since that was more a Brady story.

Was the beginning Rob Parker.

Cheating... that's what this is all about.

Pass. Hard Pass.

Cheating... that's what this is all about.

Pass. Hard Pass.
That's the hook for sure to get viewers. If the description is right hopefully the real story here will be how Bill handled all of this to keep his team focused and win. Sounds like an interesting watch.

Are they really gonna go with the original narrative of deflategate that it was the Tom Brady interception that started it when a player allegedly claimed that the ball felt strange and that’s when they checked the PSI when WE KNOW FOR A FACT that it started a week earlier with the Ravens talking to the league and the Colts which then planned a sting operation before the game even started? REALLY? Good god. Whether or not you believe Brady was having balls intentionally deflated is irrelevant. We know FOR A FACT it was a league sting operation set up in advance and had nothing to do with what happened during the game.

Walter-Sobchak-Did-Not-Know-That-At-The-Bowling-Ring-In-Big-Lebowski.gif

i have a feeling this is gonna be fun to pick apart. tv cameras to decipher signals ?? what rubes. as far as going to the edge ...every coach is looking for a competitive advantage. if they're not...they're not doing their job so why single out bb as if he's the outlier. just a dumb narrative.

Last edited:
That's the hook for sure to get viewers. If the description is right hopefully the real story here will be how Bill handled all of this to keep his team focused and win. Sounds like an interesting watch.
I dunno. Sounds like a Bill Bash to me.

Are they really gonna go with the original narrative of deflategate that it was the Tom Brady interception that started it when a player allegedly claimed that the ball felt strange and that’s when they checked the PSI when WE KNOW FOR A FACT that it started a week earlier with the Ravens talking to the league and the Colts which then planned a sting operation before the game even started? REALLY? Good god. Whether or not you believe Brady was having balls intentionally deflated is irrelevant. We know FOR A FACT it was a league sting operation set up in advance and had nothing to do with what happened during the game.

That clip has got to be edited to make it sound better in the trailer. The reason we know D’Qwell Jackson didn’t think the football felt soft is because Jackson publicly denied that shortly after the whole farce started. The show sounds shaky as is, and the impression that they’re trying to twist basic facts doesn’t help.

Reactions: sb1
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft