PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick to be featured in new VICE series Dark Side of Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care what the losers think of the Pats. I'm more bothered by the self depreciating humor about lost draft picks every time this kind of nonsense shows up here.

I didn't see the show and I know I didn't miss anything.
But if they showed the NYFL employee who stole game balls from a charity in the same game they framed Brady or the video of Raider safety George Atkinson proudly stating that his team lived by the motto "if you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin' then I'd give it a shot.
Maybe if they got into the real cheaters, like Miami, SF, Denver and Dallas, or the concussions, dirty hits and serious injuries that result from them, then I might take a peek.
I don't see any of that happening though.

Gosh, I wonder what they'd have to say about the Broncos' flagrant cheating of the salary cap.

"That was just an accounting error" - A defense I've seen from Broncos fans online.

Regarding this series, it was terrible planning to have the Raiders episode follow the Belichick episode.
Episode 2: Bill Belichick bent, ignored and broke the rules. He damaged the integrity of the game and should have been suspended or fired. His legacy in the sport is forever tarnished.
Episode 3: The Raiders bent, ignored and broke the rules. That's what made them such cool, iconic badasses and endeared them to their fans. Their legacy as one of the league's great franchises is secure.

Super Bowls won since Spygate:

(How does that one look now?)
Colts have won 0 titles since Deflategate. Andrew Luck was never the same after that night. Hmm… :evil:

Super Bowls won since Spygate:

(How does that one look now?)
The thing that I really enjoyed about Crygate was how the violation of the sketchy wording of a Goody memo in 2007 was somehow a factor in the Pats SB wins in 2001, 2003 and 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye