PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Belichick Press Conference 7:30am (1/8/24)

festy1986

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
If he doesn't announce his departure here then he's going no where.

It would be pretty petty of Kraft to let him go out there for media availability just to fire him later in the day.

It's possible Bill wants to get this out of the way before some of the media even gets there and get out of here without having to take any accountability.

I assume he's staying though because it would be pretty nuts for him to be out there addressing anything Patriots related known he's out the door.

The longer this lingers I think he’s back. Rap and massive and bedard all coming out with stories that there’s a chance he admits his mistake and agrees to major front office concessions.

He may. At 72 who wants to upend everything when you have 2 years left? And your family in the organization?

And Kraft can sell it to the fans as “transitioning “ to a post Bill era.

It would be pretty petty of Kraft to let him go out there for media availability just to fire him later in the day.

It's possible Bill wants to get this out of the way before some of the media even gets there and get out of here without having to take any accountability.

I assume he's staying though because it would be pretty nuts for him to be out there addressing anything Patriots related known he's out the door.
He is leaving.

The way that he left the field yesterday said it all. This press conference before the rooster crows is also indicative that BB does not want to make a big production out of 1 person leaving. Team first.

The longer this lingers I think he’s back. Rap and massive and bedard all coming out with stories that there’s a chance he admits his mistake and agrees to major front office concessions.

He may. At 72 who wants to upend everything when you have 2 years left? And your family in the organization?

And Kraft can sell it to the fans as “transitioning “ to a post Bill era.
This is the only real way he comes back. They need to overhaul the front office and get a real GM that can handle hiring a scouting staff.

Probably the most repugnant thing I've read over the past few months... Gratz, that's quite the accomplishment

He's the one who walked out the door not even acknowledging the fans known he put forth a disgusting roster.

Maybe save your hyperbole for something that actually matters. That was embarrassing.

He's the one who walked out the door not even acknowledging the fans known he put forth a disgusting roster.

Maybe save your hyperbole for something that actually matters. That was embarrassing.
Poor baby. God you are so entitled.

Bill is old. Hes lost his fastball. Get over it.

I think he is burnt out and needs a break.

Bill will improve whatever situation he walks into.

The question is how much.
A lot

His methods still work. Defense still wins championships

There is no way there would be a decision this fast. They didn't even have a chance to meet. Kraft wasn't going to fire Belichick overnight. That would be a bad look. Kraft is going to want to make it look like it was a longer process to make the decision even if they have already made up their mind.

There is no way there would be a decision this fast. They didn't even have a chance to meet. Kraft wasn't going to fire Belichick overnight. That would be a bad look. Kraft is going to want to make it look like it was a longer process to make the decision even if they have already made up their mind.

Decisionsl that fast?

The decision was made weeks ago.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes