PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Biggest Pats Hater right now - D.A

Status
Not open for further replies.
A District Attorney is hating on the Pats?
Speaking of D.A.'s, this is on the home page of Philly's official website of the D.A.
Good one.
I tried calling but message says "the wait is approximately 5-10 years, with good behavior".

hcgifgraphic.gif

according to him

1. we are the most arrogant fans ever (kinda true. lol)
2. we cheated repeatedly
3. the most classless organization
4. butler woud not have helped at all
5. afc east lol, bortles & mariota lol
6. fans don't deserve anything

i mean he was throwing kitchen sink every morning

and he is getting a national traction.
Michael Felger
Ron Borges

I had DA pegged as a phony when he was here, I guess if your a phony on radio you get national gigs.

People hate the Patriots and Tom Brady.

Correction: A sh*t load of people really, really, really, really hate the Patriots and Tom Brady.

People are dancing on their grave right now, let them. It just shows how deeply hurt they've been by the Patriots over the years. Worrying about what he/she/they think or say will drive you nuts.

a354d9390750c711425cecb59fe0a9c0--patriots-football-boston-sports.jpg

DA was a big chiclet loser when he was here and he still is. Fkim.

this guy.
The DA Show

i live in seattle, and i tune in to my radio sometimes at work. i like listening to national guys to see national perspective - not just tune in WEEI. this dude has been the #1 pats hater.

he was bashing us really bad all morning. it was hilarious. i mean never seen a rant that was so filled with pure hate on pats nation.

if any of you guys are radio callers then yall should call this guy up and school him.

I live in the Seattle area as well and occasionally listen to AM 710 or 950 in the mornings. It is a full fledged Pats hating dork fest! In my opinion possibly the worst sports radio in the entire nation. Then they talk about the dumbest things possible like why Edgar Martinez didn't get into the hall of fame. Laughably bad programs!

Last edited:
Rob Parker & Max Kellerman

/thread

nobody really takes parker seriously. he just seems like trolling. kellerman is just being a contrarian.

DA dude is pure hatred from the rant i was hearing today.

I live in the Seattle area as well and occasionally listen to AM 710 or 950 in the mornings. It is a full fledged Pats hating dork fest! In my opinion possibly the worst sports radio in the entire nation. Then they talk about the dumbest things possible like why Edgar Martizen didn't get into the hall of fame. Laughably bad programs!

yeah, i don't know how he got a morning time spot. it used to be some other radioshow. tiki and tierny i think. and ever since he got the air time, he just relentlessly attacks us.

i think he said he worked in boston media - i think that's where he developed the hate. it's nasty kind of hate. very irritating if you ask me.

for those who are curious what he rants about - it starts around 20 min mark in the 1st segment

The DA Show
Wed. 2/7 #3: Glue Factory / Kerr’d Your Enthusiasm / Epic Fail

Is it my turn to go turd hunting and bring it back here for viewing?
I could always save you the time and send you an up close and personal pic via PM. My wife would enjoy knowing that someone else had to suffer the horror, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft