Biggest Pats Hater right now - D.A

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolverinejoe80

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
this guy.
The DA Show

i live in seattle, and i tune in to my radio sometimes at work. i like listening to national guys to see national perspective - not just tune in WEEI. this dude has been the #1 pats hater.

he was bashing us really bad all morning. it was hilarious. i mean never seen a rant that was so filled with pure hate on pats nation.

if any of you guys are radio callers then yall should call this guy up and school him.

according to him

1. we are the most arrogant fans ever (kinda true. lol)
2. we cheated repeatedly
3. the most classless organization
4. butler woud not have helped at all
5. afc east lol, bortles & mariota lol
6. fans don't deserve anything

i mean he was throwing kitchen sink every morning

and he is getting a national traction.

To the best of my knowledge, D.A. (CBS sports talk jock) is usually pretty even-handed, but yes, with at least some prejudice against the Pats. I don't recall him ranting too much, but it seems like these talk guys are ranting more and more all the time (could be pressure to do so).

His spite might go back to his years working in sports radio in Boston. Maybe he left on bad terms or something, but he's not from Boston... maybe Charleston or some place near there.

Rob Parker & Max Kellerman

/thread

according to him

1. we are the most arrogant fans ever (kinda true. lol)
2. we cheated repeatedly
3. the most classless organization
4. butler woud not have helped at all
5. afc east lol, bortles & mariota lol
6. fans don't deserve anything

i mean he was throwing kitchen sink every morning

and he is getting a national traction.

Is this the guy who looks like a horse from NY?

If so, doesn't that sort of explain all of this?

B.B. is such a hateable guy to the media. They actually prefer Parcells even though he openly ridiculed them.

Not talking to them scares the hell out of media.......B.B.s non responses drives them nuts

He was here for a while on The Sports Hub.

He is a trolling, two-faced contrarian.

Good riddance.

So much of sports radio is just transparent pandering. Whatever opinion gets the listeners fired up is the right one. Hot take culture.

I vaguely recall liking the DA show back when I'd commute later in the day when (I think) his show was on - partially because he didn't have as hardcore a schtick as someone like Felger.

So much of sports radio is just transparent pandering. Whatever opinion gets the listeners fired up is the right one. Hot take culture.

I vaguely recall liking the DA show back when I'd commute later in the day when (I think) his show was on - partially because he didn't have as hardcore a schtick as someone like Felger.
Exactly. He started out as OK then he turned into a hater and made fun of local fans. Kinda like what Dooch and Spazzerroti do

They actually prefer Parcells even though he openly ridiculed them.

Exactly. Its like treating a hot chick like trash so badly she wants to sleep with you.

Tuna was good for a sound bite every time he said something. Bill not so much.

Rob Parker & Max Kellerman

/thread

Kellerman is bad, but not nearly as bad as Rob Parker. Kellerman at least admits Brady is GOAT (even though he’ll fall off of some cliff pretty soon). Parker was on with Skip and Shannon yesterday and “officially” declared Montana as the GOAT again.

this guy.
The DA Show

i live in seattle, and i tune in to my radio sometimes at work. i like listening to national guys to see national perspective - not just tune in WEEI. this dude has been the #1 pats hater.

he was bashing us really bad all morning. it was hilarious. i mean never seen a rant that was so filled with pure hate on pats nation.

if any of you guys are radio callers then yall should call this guy up and school him.

I saw a picture of him in the link you provided. He looks like a girly guy type.

images

Rob Parker and Max Kellerman hate Brady not so much the Patriots. They hate Brady so much they are actually both jokes with their ridiculous takes.

Rob Parker and Max Kellerman hate Brady not so much the Patriots. They hate Brady so much they are actually both jokes with their ridiculous takes.

It’s the classic case of “My team (the Jets) will never achieve anything remotely close to what they have so I will tear them down instead.”

I can't stand media hacks who believe that it's crazy for Pat's fans to actually understand the bogus accusations made against their team, and try to shed some truth. Don't really get how this makes us arrogant or bad fans.
If they think Pats fanss are arrogant after 17 years on top, wait till they have to put up with Eagles fans after 1 SB. A Facebook friend of mine has a petition to get Collingsworth fired, because he didn't respect the Eagles enough during the SB broadcast. Be careful what you ask for, you just might get it.

A District Attorney is hating on the Pats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back