PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BGC 2022 IDL/PTP Thread

He is not on my draft board.

Really?

I like him. I think he's raw but could be extremely disruptive alongside Barmore. I think he'll probably go in 5th round, and depending on who we've selected prior to that, I would be happy to use a 5th round pick on him

Really?

I like him. I think he's raw but could be extremely disruptive alongside Barmore. I think he'll probably go in 5th round, and depending on who we've selected prior to that, I would be happy to use a 5th round pick on him

I think he needs to be in a 4-3 to realize his full potential.

I’m sure godchaux and his agent agrees 100 percent with you!
Can he be stout enough to hold down the 0/1-tech position?
I'd love to hear from either one of you how it makes a difference. Some detail. OJ half the stuff you post makes little sense and Capt I'd love to hear you articulate it.

I'd love to hear from either one of you how it makes a difference. Some detail. OJ half the stuff you post makes little sense and Capt I'd love to hear you articulate it.

Articulate what? We need a Legit Wide-Ass at DT if we ever expect to stop the run better than we've been doing it lately; and any prospect at 320+ has my attention...

Here's footage of Travis Jones, DT UConn absolutely manhandling people at the senior bowl.

Travis Jones and Barmore would make for a devastating DT duo for the Patriots for years to come.

Realistically we could trade down to the early second round and still be able to take jones.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back