PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BGC 2021 IDL/PTP Thread

Barmore has declared for the draft. Based on how he played the back half of the season, he should probably be our pick at 15.

Have really loved Alim McNeill the more I see and read. Would be happy with him at 47 if he were available and it played out that way.

I still can't believe he played RB at 270. I saw highlights months ago and he was running away from people.

I also have a theory that any kid that does pushups before/after bed will turn out ok. Just shows potential imo. Mentally and physically. I really think all kids should be highly encouraged to work out 20-30 mins a day, even some stretching.

I still can't believe he played RB at 270. I saw highlights months ago and he was running away from people.

I also have a theory that any kid that does pushups before/after bed will turn out ok. Just shows potential imo. Mentally and physically. I really think all kids should be highly encouraged to work out 20-30 mins a day, even some stretching.

Give him the Nickname RV instead of "BUS".. LOL

The defensive tackle from Florida takes up a lot of space. After two years, he could be a run stuffer for us. Right now he plays too high for my tastes.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back