PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BGC 2018 NFL DRAFT/PATRIOT-TYPE THREAD

Been digging like a gopher regarding Key and finally got somewhere although I'm waiting on more confirmation.

If what I heard was true it's not a deal breaker but the NFL will be a very tough place for him.

LSU has done a great job of staying tight lipped

I've talked about Kincade many times and will def continue to follow him but I'm a huge fan. His height is the only thing that worries me. Great guy. Accurate. Mobile w/ wheels. Rocket launcher for an arm. Leader.

I have a feeling he blows up quick. Huge potential that should put it all together this year. Brown can line up at DT & DE. Really powerful guy built like a brick ****house @ 6'3/290 & reportedly ran a 5.09 40. Big motor, doesn't sell out or give up on any plays. Always around the ball. Can rush the passer & a solid run defender.

Def someone to keep an eye on.

Callaway will almost certainly be off a few teams boards. Sadly it seems only 5-6 teams really care about this **** and N.E. is obviously one of them.

Also if anyone wants to hear what I heard about Key while digging p.m. me.

2 different alums told me something very similar separately

I have a feeling he blows up quick. Huge potential that should put it all together this year. Brown can line up at DT & DE. Really powerful guy built like a brick ****house @ 6'3/290 & reportedly ran a 5.09 40. Big motor, doesn't sell out or give up on any plays. Always around the ball. Can rush the passer & a solid run defender.

Def someone to keep an eye on.

i dont think BB would appreciate Brown's bashing of his former coach . no matter how right he might be..

interesting to see what happens with hurdler Allen on the other side..

i dont think BB would appreciate Brown's bashing of his former coach . no matter how right he might be..

interesting to see what happens with hurdler Allen on the other side..

Man I wish these guys, all of them. College, pros. Would just stfu and play ball.

M.J. Stewart is a guy who looks like a P.T.P. on the field. Physical guy who can press and doesn't mind mixing it up a bit at the los. Like a lot a of smaller, nickel corners hes quicker than fast.

I never see him panicking when the ball is the air. Shows that he has patience. Which tells me he understands the position and what's it's about bc he's not the greatest athlete. His eyes are on the WR, Ball, QB when needed.

He's not a "trained killa" as Mayock would put it but hes a solid tackler and someone you can trust in the open field.

He was suspended 2 years ago for assault. Believe him and another teammate got into a fight with 2 other guys. I think they all went to N.C.

Depending on what else comes out and this season he might be a decent value pick.

Last edited:
I think Cody Thompson is a guy this board might like.

Former High School QB who did it all there to win. Literally everything. Throwing, Rushing, Receiving.

I think the only offer he got from Huron was to UT.

He's a smart guy and apparently stays humble by volunteering his time locally and making it a point to sign some autographs and give his gloves away.

His coaches and teammates love him.

Seems very solid on/off the field.

Hes also 6'2/205 can bench 350+, runs a 4.54 and has a 37 inch vert ... from the freak list I posted somewhere in here.

You can move him around a bit but hes making a mark as a deep threat/gather type avg around 20 ypg I believe.

Very interested in his development this year.

Nice write-up.

two interesting prospects. i'd like to see better tackling from MJ.
btw - NDS has Cody listed at 6'05

Nice write-up.

two interesting prospects. i'd like to see better tackling from MJ.
btw - NDS has Cody listed at 6'05

I saw that but everywhere else I've seen has him at 6'2. Thinking that might be a lil help from the school there. 6'5 wouldn't hurt tho.

M.J. could improve. He might be one of those guys that just does enough in that department.

Big stop FSU. Man those Bama backs are grown.

FSU O coming up

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back