PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BGC 2017 NFL DRAFT THREAD

This sucks...firewall at work is blocking the evals:mad:

I cant see it either. Tried putting up a bunch ??? Really don't wanna type it out.

I think you need to go to the documents you are linking in google docs, then press 'File' and 'Publish to the web'. Then it should work. That 'Publish to the web' is necessary for google documents it seems. It will then look like below (I downloaded your document to make it so I could edit it, then uploaded it and used 'Publish to the web', and it displays. I'll remove it when you get your links to work.)

Last edited:
I can't see any of the evaluations, other than Christian McCaffrey. Hope you get it sorted out, because this is an incredible amount of work. Thanks again for sharing! @BaconGrundleCandy

I can't see any of the evaluations, other than Christian McCaffrey. Hope you get it sorted out, because this is an incredible amount of work. Thanks again for sharing! @BaconGrundleCandy

I suspect he's done similar to what you did with your pass rusher thread, namely put in place holders.

I suspect he's done similar to what you did with your pass rusher thread, namely put in place holders.

Doh! Of course that makes sense. I'm distracted -- up all night working on server maintenance, and I'm just checking in here when I have some free time.

I think this works. Same thing as clicking on a link? Eval's will be coming in and rankings will be changing.

Man what a combine!

Garrett might be the highest grade Ive given so far. Been tracking my rankings since 2010.

Engram has been a favorite for 2 years now. He's such a great prospect.

Willis and Thomas also had great days. Too many to name rn.

Needless to say it's a great draft. Been saying as much for long, long time.

Eval coming soon. Lamp was one of the easiest I've ever done.

Check out @ChatSports's Tweet:

Ill look for the video of him dunking in socks. 6'4/305

Last edited:
Am I going blind? I can only see McCaffrey eval. What am I missing?

Am I going blind? I can only see McCaffrey eval. What am I missing?

I kept trying the other day but decided to just copy them from Twitter. Engram, Caff, Lattimore, Lamp all up.

Johnson, Mama and Lamp all look very good.

Yup, I see them now. Thanks for all the hard work! :cool:

Np, you too!

Taywan Taylor, Henderson, Jay Guillermo, Nico Siragusa, Taco Charlton, Sidney Jones coming tomorrow.

Comp's

Hendo - Cross between Steve Smith and Corey Coleman

Sidney Jones - cross between A.J. Bouye and Kevin Johnson

Hendo - Cross between Steve Smith and Corey Coleman

Carlos Henderson

5-11, 199

40 - 4.46
BP - 13
VJ - 36
BJ - 131
3C - 7.18
SS - 4.35

Malcolm Mitchell

6-0, 198

40 - 4.45
BP - 15
VJ - 36
BJ - 129
3C - 6.94
SS - 4.34

Interesting that aside from the 3 cone, they're almost identical numbers. Although Mitchell has arms an inch longer too and big hands.

Carlos Henderson

5-11, 199

40 - 4.46
BP - 13
VJ - 36
BJ - 131
3C - 7.18
SS - 4.35

Malcolm Mitchell

6-0, 198

40 - 4.45
BP - 15
VJ - 36
BJ - 129
3C - 6.94
SS - 4.34

Interesting that aside from the 3 cone, they're almost identical numbers. Although Mitchell has arms an inch longer too and big hands.

My interest in Henderson is high. I like him as a potential Edelman replacement. He has tremendous value on ST. He can also contribute on offense immediately as a replacement to Amendola (4WR). I don't think we get him due to his potential rise. He was a 5-6 rd pick before the combine now I see he has risen to a potential day 2 pick early day 3.

My interest in Henderson is high. I like him as a potential Edelman replacement. He has tremendous value on ST. He can also contribute on offense immediately as a replacement to Amendola (4WR). I don't think we get him due to his potential rise. He was a 5-6 rd pick before the combine now I see he has risen to a potential day 2 pick early day 3.

I love his toughness and attitude. Little stiff but that obviously doesn't stop him from making people miss. Its incredible how elusive he is. Route running is raw but he brings more than enough.

He's basically a RB w/ the ball in his hands.

Work has been kicking my ass past few weeks. Fell asleep early but eval's coming today. Hendo up next.

1) Def root for a guy like Guillermo. Amazing story. I think he can make a roster and eventually contribute in the right situation.

2) Hendo has been a fav for a while. He's a top 2-3 wr and impact player day one. Bottom line route running, scheme, system all matter but sports is about getting it done by any means necessary. Just get it done. Hendo does that.

Those feet, that stutter!
Check out @nicholasmcgee24's Tweet:

@MattHarmon_BYB's Tweet:

This is huge. His acceleration is too legit.
@dpbrugler's Tweet:

Still can't believe we have Cooks. He was my 5wr that year. Love him. I still want Engram bad and think he would really complete our O. He's actually a better inline blocker than in space rn and would absolutely have a big impact. Doesn’t look good but so much will happen between now and his pick.

Also I have to just say I just love this team. Bill is too much. The guy is just legendary.

2017-2018 team is looking fierce

Check out @CoolNinja3100's Tweet: out @IDPwithBEE_8o8's Tweet:

@IDPwithBEE_8o8's Tweet:

@IDPwithBEE_8o8's Tweet:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick