PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ben roethlisberger builds perfect quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some serious smack talk there, saying he's better than Brady at shrugging off defenders, and also saying he could beat Tom in a 40 dash. Surprised this hasn't been picked up on by Pats fans yet and discussed as bulletin board material.

He's drunk...

Also, keep your daughters away from him.

Some serious smack talk there, saying he's better than Brady at shrugging off defenders, and also saying he could beat Tom in a 40 dash. Surprised this hasn't been picked up on by Pats fans yet and discussed as bulletin board material.
Thats what you got from that ? He lists attributes of the perfect QB and says you arrive at tom brady !

Thats what you got from that ? He lists attributes of the perfect QB and says you arrive at tom brady !

I couldn't get the video/audio to load, so I just went off the reaction from others, but if he's complimenting Tom ****in Brady, then that's fine. All should pay tribute.

People should still keep their women close when he's around, though...

True, but then when asked what he does better than Tom, he says he's better at breaking tackles, and faster in a footrace. I don't think Brady will take kindly to that, and will use it as added fuel to make amends for the loss against Miami.

True, but then when asked what he does better than Tom, he says he's better at breaking tackles, and faster in a footrace. I don't think Brady will take kindly to that, and will use it as added fuel to make amends for the loss against Miami.

But both those things are true, and he only came up with those things when prompted to give an answer about what he did better. Roethlisberger has been extremely complimentary of Brady in the past, and has mentioned numerous times he believes Brady is the GOAT.

Brady is the first to say he is slower than most. But you ignore the fact about he said about brady and just focused something trivial as a foot race. And even the foot race he is kinda gracious to say only because tom is older.
Yeah Brady needs added fuel from a comment from Ben R who asked for brady's jersey last yr to make amends.

It's official. You have the worst Troll Fu we've seen this season.

Even if it is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey